Peria Jerry - BEST Run Stuffer

New England's offensive patience: The Falcons have given up an average of 5.1 yards per carry defensively this year and now they are without perhaps their best run-stuffer, rookie DT Peria Jerry, who was lost for the season due to a knee injury. With Brady still working his way back from last year's knee injury, the Patriots (who have thrown the ball 70 percent of the time this year) might look to establish their run and exploit Atlanta's questionable rush defense.

I'm reading everywhere that we have lost our BEST RUN STUFFER.. Oh c'mon he played only 2 games and of course we would miss him but he isn't or wasn't our best run stuffer....

New England's offensive patience: The Falcons have given up an average of 5.1 yards per carry defensively this year and now they are without perhaps their best run-stuffer, rookie DT Peria Jerry, who was lost for the season due to a knee injury. With Brady still working his way back from last year's knee injury, the Patriots (who have thrown the ball 70 percent of the time this year) might look to establish their run and exploit Atlanta's questionable rush defense.

I'm reading everywhere that we have lost our BEST RUN STUFFER.. Oh c'mon he played only 2 games and of course we would miss him but he isn't or wasn't our best run stuffer....

I would say the guy that has led the league in TFL for the past 2 yrs is probably our best run stuffer, but that's just me. Peria was getting the double-teams, so as long as whoever replaces him is capable of that, we will be a-ok.

The Falcons just played two teams that are built to pound the ball and took care of both of them, regardless of their YPC average. As a Falcon fan, I would love to see New England take the field Sunday with a focus on the run game. I'd like that better than Brady throwing a bunch of jump balls to Randy Moss against Brent Grimes.