Petterson

trubirdfan4life

Mike Peterson has made more impact plays this season than brooking did in the last 3 seasons combined. He is causing fumbles. making picks. General tough linebacker play.

I think he has been good for Lofton to see a tough linebacker go about his business.

The run defense needs a little more tightening. I know that we won't be top 5 this season against the run, but I like the fact that the defense can hunker down make some tough stops. Linebacker play has been excellent.

I like what Peterson is bringing and want it to catch on to everyone else!

Mike Peterson has made more impact plays this season than brooking did in the last 3 seasons combined. He is causing fumbles. making picks. General tough linebacker play.

I think he has been good for Lofton to see a tough linebacker go about his business.

The run defense needs a little more tightening. I know that we won't be top 5 this season against the run, but I like the fact that the defense can hunker down make some tough stops. Linebacker play has been excellent.

I like what Peterson is bringing and want it to catch on to everyone else!

I think everyone already has caught on about his beastly play.

He's playing really well.

I think everyone already has caught on about his beastly play.

He's playing really well.

He plays angry. I cant wait to see W. Moore on the field because he will bring more of the big hitting and fierce mentality.

M. Peterson being a (Gator) brings a emphasis on attacking the ball. I like how K. Biermann has caught on to Abe in the sense that when he sacks the QB, Its not about getting the tackle, he is trying to get a turnover and make a game changing play. M. Peterson is showing that to the LBs and eventually we will have our secondary attacking the ball and not settling for tackles or batted balls.

This defense has potential to be very good. They have been solid thus far and with time they will only improve.

He plays angry. I cant wait to see W. Moore on the field because he will bring more of the big hitting and fierce mentality.

M. Peterson being a (Gator) brings a emphasis on attacking the ball. I like how K. Biermann has caught on to Abe in the sense that when he sacks the QB, Its not about getting the tackle, he is trying to get a turnover and make a game changing play. M. Peterson is showing that to the LBs and eventually we will have our secondary attacking the ball and not settling for tackles or batted balls.

This defense has potential to be very good. They have been solid thus far and with time they will only improve.

Yeah I like that. At a minimum, make the tackle, but the big hits certainly bring the pain and most importantly the turnovers.

I'm with you, bro. Well said. I didn't know whether all the good training camp talk about Peterson was true or just hot air. But NOW I know. The man rocks! And in addition to everything you said about him, he also plays very SMART and selflessly. Like when he took out 2 offensive blockers on a run around the end, so the other defenders could tackle the ball carrier.

Yes, I consider him the leader of our D. And right now you couldn't hope to get more from the leader than he is giving.