Peterson hints were are going blitz Brady

~SEAMILL~

Maybe Grimes doing another corner blitz?

But I agree, because under no circumstance should we allow Brady to get in any sort of rhythm.

It helps that Welker, who is killing both my FF teams by being out, didn't practice.

Brady also admitted that his mechanics are off, and the lawsuit filed against him yesterday is likely a headache for him. He should be enemy number one.

But I agree, because under no circumstance should we allow Brady to get in any sort of rhythm.

It helps that Welker, who is killing both my FF teams by being out, didn't practice.

Brady also admitted that his mechanics are off, and the lawsuit filed against him yesterday is likely a headache for him. He should be enemy number one.

What lawsuit? I didn't hear about that?

I wont put much into this until I see it happen. He could just be saying this to lead us and them on. Our defense is nothing like the Jets D. Not saying our D sucks or anything. Wow, I remember a month or 2 ago I was saying how good the Jets really are and the people of this site laughed and laughed. They wont be a push over when we play them. I hope we win but it will be tough either way

Did the Jets really blitz that much?

I havent seen the game so am looking at the coverage stats over at PFF

http://www.profootballfocus.com/gstats.php...416&stats=d

From what I can tell the Jets rushed an average 4.18 men on passing situations which isn't super heavy ... I think what they did (and what you'd expect from a Rex Ryan defence, he did it against Brady in the 18-1 season to great affect) was 'hide' the rusher, getting people dropping back into coverage that Brady didn't expect to be there. Brady plays the blitz very well, I remember when Pittsburgh tried to blitz him a couple of years back and because of the space on the field Brady found people very easily.

Did the Jets really blitz that much?

I havent seen the game so am looking at the coverage stats over at PFF

http://www.profootballfocus.com/gstats.php...416&stats=d

From what I can tell the Jets rushed an average 4.18 men on passing situations which isn't super heavy ... I think what they did (and what you'd expect from a Rex Ryan defence, he did it against Brady in the 18-1 season to great affect) was 'hide' the rusher, getting people dropping back into coverage that Brady didn't expect to be there. Brady plays the blitz very well, I remember when Pittsburgh tried to blitz him a couple of years back and because of the space on the field Brady found people very easily.

That sounds pretty likely. Our coaches are pretty crafty. I'd love to see a gameplan where we do a lot of that. We're certainly atheletic enough.

I dunno....The rhythm of his body crashing against the turf is a good rhythm

I dunno....The rhythm of his body crashing against the turf is a good rhythm

I agree. I think JA, Biermann and J.Anderson will be the key to stopping the Pats. When the Bills went with the Conservative Cover 2 shell Brady had all kinds of time and became more accurate as he lead them to a win.

I agree. I think JA, Biermann and J.Anderson will be the key to stopping the Pats. When the Bills went with the Conservative Cover 2 shell Brady had all kinds of time and became more accurate as he lead them to a win.

I really hope Mike smith allows trey to play in this game. He is good at not only holding the point of attack but is also underrated as a pass rusher. He doesn't get sacks but gets a considerable amount of penetration

FIXED

I think J. Anderson could possible get to Brady this week. They pass a lot on 1st and 2nd down. The 3 probowlers are on the left side of that Pats line not saying that the other side is scrubs. I would bet that if J. Anderson doesnt get a sack, he gets his hand on Brady a few times.