I hate the patriots

RIfalcon

You have no idea what its like to surrounded by some of the most stuck up fans in the nation. After all their super bowls and constant talk of tom brady and how good the patriots are just sickens me. Every time i even mention the falcons they always have an answer for me. I say the falcons have a top 5 offense this season...they say "your a F***ing idiot...

i cannot wait until sunday. i hope we get the ball (after beating them by at least 30 points ) and shove it down their throat.

GO FALCONS

You have no idea what its like to surrounded by some of the most stuck up fans in the nation. After all their super bowls and constant talk of tom brady and how good the patriots are just sickens me. Every time i even mention the falcons they always have an answer for me. I say the falcons have a top 5 offense this season...they say "your a F***ing idiot...

i cannot wait until sunday. i hope we get the ball (after beating them by at least 30 points ) and shove it down their throat.

GO FALCONS

If we had won 4 Super Bowls and had a Hall of Fame QB im sure we would be the same... Sometimes ya gotta be objective. Their time will end.

i read this on the patriots board

"OT: 'Brady sucks' chants reminded me why I hate the Jets so much

Just that. A legend of the game and those idiots shouting that he sucks after all he has done in the game. The lack of respect for a future HOF is just disgusting. Hopefully there will be no backlash of this childish loser chanting in Gillette Stadium for the rematch."

i literally LOL'ed then shook my head

man i especially hate the bandwagon jumpers

which is like 5 people i see everyday

i cant wait to see what happens when the pats have a sorry season

they got a right to be cocky but screw them. This up coming decade is ours... U think bordeaux is going to repeat as champions or lyon is taking it?

haha idkk man lyon came in third last season and bordeaux has been playing lights out...they're better this year than last...we'll see how far they go in champions league before we call them champs for a second straight year

I hate to say it but I can identify with the pats and I don't really hate them at all. The have a journeyman type qb that came from nowhere and turned into a winning machine. A coach that has done an amazing job and generally speaking they did most of their winning without the BIG NAME play makers early on. They turned average guys into great players and that I can appreciate. I will hate them come game time though.. :P

But for me my most hated team is the cowboys. Always has been and always will be. I can not stand the entire team,front office and generally everything about them.. They whole deal just reaks of spoiled little brats who have endlessly deep pockets and fan fair to last a million yeras with no recent winning tradition. I absolutely positively can not stand the cowboys.. The fact that chris collinsworth loves them makes it worse.. The cowdungs and Chris Butterworth can go take a long walk on a short plank... B)

OOPs. sorry I got carried away.. rant over. :lol:

I hate to say it but I can identify with the pats and I don't really hate them at all. The have a journeyman type qb that came from nowhere and turned into a winning machine. A coach that has done an amazing job and generally speaking they did most of their winning without the BIG NAME play makers early on. They turned average guys into great players and that I can appreciate. I will hate them come game time though.. :P

Where does Spygate fit into this wonderful tale of rags to riches

Well so far the new look falcons have not turned to being self absorbed. They key here is working hard and knowing your play speaks for itself. That speaks volumes about the Falcons both locally and nationally.

I can only hope that the one man team image stays away. I have truely enjoyed the last two seasons of Falcon football and for those who have not noticed, it has been a honest, good work ethic approach. Refreshing really..

:D

Where does Spygate fit into this wonderful tale of rags to riches

Spygate fits right into the media's none stop quest for death and destruction. When your at the top long enough even your coat tails give cause to complain. I am not saying there were not issues. I am just saying.... ;)

And the patriots were a true tail of rags to riches in the very essence of cinderella.

Heck, I am not a fanboy of theirs but you can't deny it..

Kind of the direction we seem to be heading. I can only hope the media swarms the falcons club for a decade spewing about how great they are. would'nt that be a nice change? No more struggling to find media coverage of the game in print, video or other wise. No more "expect the worst" attitude all of the time..

I have watched far too much sorry Falcons football. I truely believe the tide is turning......

you know what I found interesting is that on sportscenter or some other redundant ESPN show, cant remember, they were pretty fair pointing out the matchup, which is weird because most of the NFL media peeps are so quick to sniff the Patriots' jock. They pointed out that the Jets blitzed the heck outta Tom Brady, and, I think, erroneously, said the Falcons almost entirely rely on their front 4 for pressure. I think we blitz, just not near as much as the blitz crazy rex ryan's team. But they DID say that our D line was doing a good job of winning a lot of individual battles, which they couldn't say for the Patriots' OL. Also, it was intersting for them to point out that Gonzales and Turner provided a serious problem for their beat up linebackers. Just found it interesting, because usually the NFL pundits seem to, in the past, only give us the right props to the non-favorite teams. To hear people be objective about the game and not just say the Patriots would steamroll us, was pretty cool...and equally surprising, since it was on ESPN, who I generally consider to have jack squat when it comes to actual sports intelligence.

Sorry for the cynical wisecracks, but it's hard to take a network seriously that employs Chris Berman. He reminds me of the guy in the Police Academy movies that makes all the funny sounds...he's not really that interesting, just sort of a sideshow gimmick for cheap, and I hesitate to use the term, but 'amusement'.

(bleep) the Swami. God that network sucks. Oh, and if Darth Vader happens to decapitate Jedi Falcon in a light saber duel, that wouldn't be bad either.

FALCONS!

second team i hate most in all of sports... after the seahawks... Tom Brady is from the same county im from and i still hate him so much... so cocky... he was the only person in the NFL i would wish that injury from last year on... well now that shaun Alexander's gone...

i didnt realize anyone cared about the seahawks enough to hate them :lol:

GO FALCONS

I understand how you feel. I hate the Patriots more than any other professional sports team. Probably the main reason for this is because I live in Rhose Island and I am surrounded by some of the biggest bandwagon fans I've ever seen. Half of their "fans" didn't care about them at all before 2001. They ALWAYS have an excuse when their team loses. But God for bid anyone should make an excuse if their team beat another (considering many of their wins came from complete luck). When it comes to the spygate situation their argument will always be "every team does it", but if the Giants were found guilty of spygate after they beat the Patriots in the super bowl you can bet they would always bring that up and blame that on the reason they lost. The point is Patriot fans are a bunch of clowns that I can't stand and I wanna knock the F out almost everytime I speak to one about football. From their gay fans to the media praise to the "TUCK RULE" to spygate, I will continue to despise this team until I die.

GO FALCONS

I couldn't agree more!!!! I have NO LOVE LOSS AT ALL for the Pats! :angry:

I understand how you feel. I hate the Patriots more than any other professional sports team. Probably the main reason for this is because I live in Rhose Island and I am surrounded by some of the biggest bandwagon fans I've ever seen. Half of their "fans" didn't care about them at all before 2001. They ALWAYS have an excuse when their team loses. But God for bid anyone should make an excuse if their team beat another (considering many of their wins came from complete luck). When it comes to the spygate situation their argument will always be "every team does it", but if the Giants were found guilty of spygate after they beat the Patriots in the super bowl you can bet they would always bring that up and blame that on the reason they lost. The point is Patriot fans are a bunch of clowns that I can't stand and I wanna knock the F out almost everytime I speak to one about football. From their gay fans to the media praise to the "TUCK RULE" to spygate, I will continue to despise this team until I die.

Its just something about RI patriots fans that make them a little worse... What part of RI are u in?