Steve Smith = Big Baby

Zenduke

Anyone notice that when Houston caught the interception that even though they were out of bounds Smith body slammed housten anyway? I watched the replay five or six times and come up with the same thing. Why wasn't that called as unsportsmanlike conduct?

Because Atlanta is flooded enough and we didn't need Smith crying his little eyes out.

smith's a punk. i have no respect for him anymore. b-dub made a tackle on him and landed on his injured ankle and made it hurt more i guess so smith got up and cursed him out and acted a fool. he called him all kinds of mother *******s, 5 letter b words and 5 lettered p words. the refs didn't even throw a flag despite the fact that d-hall did the same thing a few years ago and we lost the game.

it was around the time peria got hurt.

handed it to the refs, but right before that he cussed out williams and almost started a fight.

lol yea, thats wat i meant. he was like cussing everyone out then tried to act all nice and handed the helmet to the trainer. and the announcers were like "and theres steve smith acting nice even when frustrated" or something like that

I mentioned this very same thing a few days ago. He should have gotten a penalty for that. No questions asked.

He is a total cry baby. Self centered piece of crap. The sad thing is if he would just shut his mouth and be humble he would probably be one of the most respected recievers based solely on his talents.

As it is right now He will mainly be remembered for his small size and terrible attitude and when it is all said and done no one will give a flying crap about him.

Every time he points up to the heavens afte a catch I just about puke. God could care less about him catching a 25 yard pass or scoring a touchdown. Same type of person who treats people like trash yet begs god for help in his life..

Gimme a break..

The NFL would be entirely better if more players would be a tad bit more humble. Kick some tail during the game. That's football. But please shut your mouth while you do it. Talking trash never helped me when I played and believe me when A guy trashed talked me I just let him have at it and when he least expected it I planted his sorry arse into the turf.

Never fails to shut em up.. The way you play and hold yourself goes farther than any words would. That's why I like norwood and finneran and guys like that so much. Class acts and soft spoken but still yet they produced when asked to.

smith's a punk. i have no respect for him anymore. b-dub made a tackle on him and landed on his injured ankle and made it hurt more i guess so smith got up and cursed him out and acted a fool. he called him all kinds of mother *******s, 5 letter b words and 5 lettered p words. the refs didn't even throw a flag despite the fact that d-hall did the same thing a few years ago and we lost the game.

it was around the time peria got hurt.

That was on the big screen too so there was no missing it if you could half way read lips. If he doesnt want physical contact, he needs a new job