Why ABE will play more this weekend..

xFalconLord

I really believe that Abraham will see a ton of snaps this weekend. There is absolutely no reason to limit his snaps seeing as how we have a bye week next week. I would go as far to say that Kroy Biermann could see increased number of snaps too. I know we dont want to tire anyone out, but the bye week should change things a bit.

Lets lay it all on the line this weekend with our best players, and then use the bye week to recover.

I really believe that Abraham will see a ton of snaps this weekend. There is absolutely no reason to limit his snaps seeing as how we have a bye week next week. I would go as far to say that Kroy Biermann could see increased number of snaps too. I know we dont want to tire anyone out, but the bye week should change things a bit.

Lets lay it all on the line this weekend with our best players, and then use the bye week to recover.

Do you recall the name of the site someone posted last week that showed the number of snaps per player? I'd like to see what the running total is for the DEs after Sunday's game.