A year ago I never thought I'd say this, the Falcons are...

War Damn Eagle

Even after last year's turnaround I was still cautiously optimistic. After 2 full weeks of year 2 of the "turnaround," how many teams really scare you? These are my top 5 in no particular order:

Atlanta

New Orleans

Baltimore

NY Giants

Pittsburgh

There are several VERY good teams suffering the injury bug right now (I took Pit over NE) and that has a huge effect but I made this list based off of THIS WEEK AND THIS WEEK ONLY. Look at who is available today and imagine putting your mortgage on the line on a neutral site game. Who ya takin'?

All these power rankings have the Colts too high. They are an overrated team. Their D looked terrible last night. They have to be the worst 3rd down team in the league. I will say that Manning is a great QB though. Only reason they won is because they played against a TERRIBLE Miami defense that allowed the Colts to average over 10 yards per play. So in short, yes, the Falcons are better than the Colts right now.

All these power rankings have the Colts too high. They are an overrated team. Their D looked terrible last night. They have to be the worst 3rd down team in the league. I will say that Manning is a great QB though. Only reason they won is because they played against a TERRIBLE Miami defense that allowed the Colts to average over 10 yards per play. So in short, yes, the Falcons are better than the Colts right now.

Agreed. If your defense gets run over like that, and your offense can't even reach the 15 minute mark in TOP... wins are not going to come consistently. I would put them in the top 10, but closer to 10. And Manning is the only reason for a top 10 ranking.