Beat The Tar Out Of Pats!

I hope ATL goes up to Foxboro and Abraham and company give Brady fits and make him cry like Jake DelHo in the Arizona Playoff Game Last year. I got friends who are from Masschusetts and constantly dog the Falcons for the last 5-6 years now, it's time for a new Era and ATL should beat New England decisively!!!!

My friends talk smack about the Falcons all the time, i was at a party 3 weeks ago and i said "Who's on the Falcons BandWagon? I dont want yall to be bandwagon jumpers when ATL does it big! So come on who's gonna root for the Dirty Birds?!"

Replies "ATL sucks, New England is gonna win this year! blah blah."

I said, "Too bad since yall broke mofos and cant afford DirecTV you guys are forced to watch the Falcons win every week! You guys can't watch New England play unless its on a Sunday Night Game or MNF! Noobs!!"

My Prediction:

ATL - 27

NE - 17

New England looks really really off. Brady is still off, their offensive line doesn't look to be the same impressive unit it was a few years ago, and their defense doesn't seem to be the same at all anymore. I think it will be a heck of a game, but I got to give us the win.

Unless this is the game it clicks for Brady and he throws like 5 TD's to Moss. I would hope not.

Yes, I like our chances as well. I am not quick to dismiss the Patriots offense yet, and they were missing Welker last week. But their defense is suspect, I think they lost like 5 or 6 starters from last year. I don't think these guys are gonna be able to keep up with our high powered offensive arsenal. Ryan and company should put up some big numbers.

Yes, I like our chances as well. I am not quick to dismiss the Patriots offense yet, and they were missing Welker last week. But their defense is suspect, I think they lost like 5 or 6 starters from last year. I don't think these guys are gonna be able to keep up with our high powered offensive arsenal. Ryan and company should put up some big numbers.

Is Welker supposed to be back for our game?

(God, I hope not!)