Falcons Saints 3 and 4

Shredman

Sort of like the 'home field advantage,' the Falcons have the 'media hype advantage.' That's why they are strategically

placed in front of the Saints on all these power polls. ;)

Give me a break. We're coming off a good season, the Falcons were 11-5 last year. We're just out to prove 2008 was not a fluke. The Saints are trying to prove they are more than a mediocre football team and that they belong among the contenders.

Give me a break. We're coming off a good season, the Falcons were 11-5 last year. We're just out to prove 2008 was not a fluke. The Saints are trying to prove they are more than a mediocre football team and that they belong among the contenders.

It's 'what have you done for me lately,' and lately the Saints look to be the best the league has to offer.

Your Falcons haven't done anything lately to stand out like something special as to what the Saints are doing, trust.

Saints have been dominating since the preseason and everyone and their brother has a lame excuse as to why that is.

Sort of like the 'home field advantage,' the Falcons have the 'media hype advantage.' That's why they are strategically

placed in front of the Saints on all these power polls. ;)

saints have gotten so much more media hype than the falcons lately it's not even funny. it's not even close at this point.

i think the falcons and saints are the two best teams in the NFC right now, and might be throughout the season if their D's hold up.

It's 'what have you done for me lately,' and lately the Saints look to be the best the league has to offer.

Your Falcons haven't done anything lately to stand out like something special as to what the Saints are doing, trust.

Saints have been dominating since the preseason and everyone and their brother has a lame excuse as to why that is.

Look to who? So far, even in this "power ranking" along with ESPN's, the Saints do not rank a-top the NFL, let alone the Falcons.

Saints fans have this terrible habit of falling into delusion too easy when everyone else knows the Saints have a tendancy to yank your chain. I don't see how a Saints fan (seeing how they've treated you for fourty years) could be deluded or mesmerized by two games. There's 14 more, plenty of time for the Saints to rear it's ugly head.

September football does not a team make. The Saints have played 8 very-very good quarters of football, but the tale of this team has yet to be written. Settle down.

Look to who? So far, even in this "power ranking" along with ESPN's, the Saints do not rank a-top the NFL, let alone the Falcons.

Saints fans have this terrible habit of falling into delusion too easy when everyone else knows the Saints have a tendancy to yank your chain. I don't see how a Saints fan (seeing how they've treated you for fourty years) could be deluded or mesmerized by two games. There's 14 more, plenty of time for the Saints to rear it's ugly head.

September football does not a team make. The Saints have played 8 very-very good quarters of football, but the tale of this team has yet to be written. Settle down.

get off your high horse ionsen. Like your bird feathers havent been ruffled up after a good start. I am sure you guys

are excited about the season and extremely happy after your 2-0 start. I have seen on this board many of times

the hysteria when everything is rolling the falcons way. Of course its on every other year basis but you get where I'm going.

i think your way off on that 1.... i think we are ahead because last yr we had the rookie of the yr, who is looking like a star , coach of the yr whos staff is intact and they are obviousaly pretty good, and were 11-5 last yr, then lose no offensive starter but add the best TE in NFL History playing at a high level, come out beat 2 Div Champions to start 09 with ryan looking like the 2nd best qb in the NFC and 3rd best in the Entire NFL , plus we have a 3 headed monster in the running game and our d is hitting hard, causing turnovers , thats why we are ranked higher than saints atm iimo...

we win sunday you could see something you have never seen before..... Falcons Ranked #1 on a power poll in week 4...

tough tough game on the road @ NE , and they are not happy...we win this one and Falcons Deserve to be #1 IMO

get off your high horse ionsen. Like your bird feathers havent been ruffled up after a good start. I am sure you guys

are excited about the season and extremely happy after your 2-0 start. I have seen on this board many of times

the hysteria when everything is rolling the falcons way. Of course its on every other year basis but you get where I'm going.

Can you really say you've seen enough from me to say my chest is stuck out and I'm sitting high on a horse? :rolleyes: I am humble. I know what time it is. It's only been two games and I'm very aware of how the Falcons flip-flop from contenders to pretenders. I've watched that movie too many times. What would make this season special to me, is to watch this beginning (that I've seen so many times) but get a different ending. Until then, I'll remain cautious. You can keep getting bit by the same snake. :rolleyes:

I feel the saime way I88. I'm always humble concerning the Falcons regarding winning and losing. We've been burnt to many times to think anything is a given. However, as I've pointed out on several other threads saints fans ride the high wave without caution that's why they always fall so hard. You would think a team like their with less regular season and playoff success would be pessimistically more cautious than us?

thats a load of .........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Special is beating Matt Stafford in his first start ever, and Kevin Kolb in his first start ever?

You dont get out much do you?

Don't forget, Saints have displayed this type of dominance before, and with a bad D to boot. Quite a few times in the last couple of seasons destroying teams like Packers, Cowboys, Jaguars, etc. by hanging 40- 50 points on them.

They all had their starting QB with multiple starts, so you see, this isn't the Saints first rodeo. ;)