what i hate about this weeks game!

falconfanEST1989

3-0 VS 1-2  

25 members have voted

1. 1. If the Falcons win, will their win be overshadowed by the Patriots loss??? will the talk be about...

• are the Falcons really good
    • or are the Patriots just not good this year
    • both A and B

The only thing that i dont like about the upcomming game is the Patriots are 1-1. they were a non fumble away from being 0-2. If and when the falcons win this game, the Patriots will be 1-2. all the talk will be about how bad the patriots are and if brady is healthy or not. i think the Falcons being 3-0 will be overshadowed by the 1-2 Patriots.

What do you guys think.

will the talk be the falcons are really good

or

are the Patriots just not good this year.

The only thing that i dont like about the upcomming game is the Patriots are 1-1. they were a non fumble away from being 0-2. If and when the falcons win this game, the Patriots will be 1-2. all the talk will be about how bad the patriots are and if brady is healthy or not. i think the Falcons being 3-0 will be overshadowed by the 1-2 Patriots.

What do you guys think.

will the talk be the falcons are really good

or

are the Patriots just not good this year.

itll be both, but more crying by espn saying pats arent good

Well if its anything like the last few years, it will be focused on the pats losing. People will be wondering what happened to the pats and they will be focusing on Tom Brady not being the Tom Brady of old. But it seems this year we have been getting some love, so I think the media, and the league will recognize that the Falcons are the real deal.

Wow, if anyone 'hates' that. It means that you are too concerned with the f###ing media.

I see a lot of f'd up garbage on this board and this ranks up there with the worst of it.

I mean how f'd up is it to imagine reasons to 'hate' a victory before that victory even happens.

QFT. Madness I tell ya.....just madness!

The Titans started 10-0 last year. Did that make them the real deal in 2008? Does it make them the real deal in 2009? Furthermore were the Giants really a better team than the Patriots when they beat them in the SuperBowl? Were the Arizona Cardinals the real deal when they squeaked by the Falcons and then won the NFC?

Well its all opinion so there is no real answer to these questions. The only thing that matters is winning the Super Bowl. All else is pretty pointless. Accordingly the only poll of interest right now concerns who wins this Sunday.

I think it is a toss up as Atlanta has a slightly better overall team at this moment (and that includes the coaching staff and their respective game planning abilities), but New England will have the home field advantage while the Falcons have yet to play a road game that counts in 2009. So my prediction for the game is overtime with the winner being the team that wins the overtime coin flip.

Wow, if anyone 'hates' that. It means that you are too concerned with the f###ing media.

I see a lot of f'd up garbage on this board and this ranks up there with the worst of it.

I mean how f'd up is it to imagine reasons to 'hate' a victory before that victory even happens.

seriously is there anywhere that say i hate us winning???? do i care about the media noooo. but i do like when my team gets it do respect.

lmao. why did i even acknowledge this lame

CHEER UP Atlsport

This is a Blind Poll.

1. The Falcons are off to a solid start.

2. The Patriots are off to a so so start.

3. Anybody that thinks that we are going to waltz in and get a win is certifiable.

4. Anybody that thinks that we are going up there with a Chance for a hard earned victory

probably knows their stuff.

5. Peyton is Spot On that this will be a game that EVERYBODY will watch with anticipation.

a. Patriots Win =,did you really have doubts ?

b. Falcons Win = We are who you think we are.

seriously is there anywhere that say i hate us winning???? do i care about the media noooo. but i do like when my team gets it do respect.

lmao. why did i even acknowledge this lame

CHEER UP Atlsport

No cheering up needed for me. I'm very excited about this upcoming game. There isn't anything about it that I hate. I haven't created any threads describing what I hate about the upcoming game or possible victory, but I have replied in such a thread, this one.

I like it when my team wins, screw respect. It means nothing, at least the type from the media.