Week 3 NFC South Predictions

bossFALCON™

Snowballs chance in heII we beat the Giants, Any1 who has Brandon Jacobs better play him this game!

Nah, Jacobs will be shut down this week if Talib at least fakes an attempt at a tackle if he gets through to the second level on his side of the field, and lets a Dlineman, or LB catch up and make the tackle. Dude is my ***** until I see much better effort in his tackling. ****, I would rather have Dhall at this point, at least he was a better pile jumper.

Bucs win - turnaround begins this week

Nah, Jacobs will be shut down this week if Talib at least fakes an attempt at a tackle if he gets through to the second level on his side of the field, and lets a Dlineman, or LB catch up and make the tackle. Dude is my ***** until I see much better effort in his tackling. ****, I would rather have Dhall at this point, at least he was a better pile jumper.

Bucs win - turnaround begins this week

:lol:

Patriots 24 - Falcons 21

This will be a good game, but in the end I don't think the Falcons can put enough pressure on Brady and they can't cover Moss and company. The Jets showed last week how you beat the Pats.,, pressure from many different looks and great man coverage. The Falcons just don't have the tools to do that on defense. The Falcons keep it close with their offense, but lose by a FG.

Giants 31 - Bucs 13

This one could get ugly. The Giants will run the ball at will and throw off play action. Look for Manning to have an average day, but the Giants running game will eat up the Bucs struggling defense. I also expect one defensive TD from the Giants in this one. The Bucs offense may gain some good yards, but struggle to put up points. G-Men have this one wrapped up by the 3rd quarter.

Cowboys 28 - Panthers 17

I hate the Cowboys more than just about any team in the NFL... but they should be able to run all over the Panthers with Barber and Felix. Romo will hit a few deep passes off of play action for a score or 2 in this one, but the Cowboys run game dominate this one. Expect Delhomme to have another nightmare like game, as the boys will blitz him like crazy once they get a lead. Smith and Williams keep it interesting for a while for the Panthers, but in the end the boys will win this one. (I fell dirty now).

Saints 38 - Bills 31

This game will be a lot closer than most Saints fans will want to admit. Bills have 2 good WRs, a solid RB in Jackson, and Trent Edwards has played well thus far. They also have a solid secondary, and can bring some pressure when needed. I also like the Bills special teams. I think this will be a very good game. The key will be for the Saints to get an early lead and force the Bills into catch up mode. Which is what will occur. Saints will take an early lead, the Bills will try and keep pace... but in the end it won't be enough. Saints miss the 40 point mark this week... but not by much... and become the last undefeated team in the NFCS after week 3.

You better hope you don't give up 31 to the Bills or I'll be ragging on your sorry azz defense all week! ;)

7 of those points will come off of punt returen for a TD.... and 7 more will come off a turnover. (Looks like our MO this year) Not all points are given up on defense... I thought you would have gotten the memo by now that not all points in a football game are scored on offense... or by a QB.

But thanks for the usual baseless rib poke...

Falcons 27 Pats 17

If anyone has seen the Pats thus far, they've been unimpressive. There really isn't no reason the Falcons shouldn't win this game.

Saints 38 Bills 17

The Bills weakness is the Saints strength. Drew should have a field day against their so far nonexistent pass D. But, the 38-17 score isn't indicative on how the game is played. It will be a close matched tough game.

Panthers 24 Cowboys 28

Cowboys run over the Panthers on their way to 200+ yards on the ground. Close and very exciting game.

Giants 35 Bucs 14

Total domination.

Saints over Bills - Brees throws for 3 TD's, Colston snagging another 1 this week, Shockster makes an appearance in a local urgent care center with 'dehydration', and Reginald pulls his usual loss of yardage on punt returns/fumblina act.

Giants over Tampa - Tampa's O is coming around, but the D will get brutalized by a hard nosed running game. Sabby Piscatelli shows his abs at least once during the game because he is a dousche, but is posterized by Jacobs at least twice.

Falcons over Pats - Its a closin', but the Pats cant handle the Falcons balanced O, and we(Falcons) keep it out of Brady's hands.

Carolina over Dallas - Cowpokes suck, and now Barber is hurt, and I dont think Carolina will allow a 0-3 start to a season.

If I were the Falcons I would be scared to face the Pats. If I were Saints not so scared. ^_^

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE SAINTS

GAME ...... HE'S WORRIED ABOUT US, HE'S WORRIED ABOUT WHAT WE'RE GOING TO

DO. WELL .... YOU'RE NOT A FALCON. THE LACK OF COURAGE IS WHAT

DISQUALIFIES YOU FROM BEING ONE. YOU JUST CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT ..... WORRYING

ABOUT ATLANTA. YOU MY FRIEND HAVE A LOT OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AHEAD

OF YOU. IT'S GUYS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE MY CASE AGAINST "A FEW" SAINT

FANS, VERY EASY. :)

Saints over Bills - Brees throws for 3 TD's, Colston snagging another 1 this week, Shockster makes an appearance in a local urgent care center with 'dehydration', and Reginald pulls his usual loss of yardage on punt returns/fumblina act.

Giants over Tampa - Tampa's O is coming around, but the D will get brutalized by a hard nosed running game. Sabby Piscatelli shows his abs at least once during the game because he is a dousche, but is posterized by Jacobs at least twice.

Falcons over Pats - Its a closin', but the Pats cant handle the Falcons balanced O, and we(Falcons) keep it out of Brady's hands.

Carolina over Dallas - Cowpokes suck, and now Barber is hurt, and I dont think Carolina will allow a 0-3 start to a season.

:lol::lol:

You nailed that one, but may have forgot to add "which drives the male white safety fans into a lustful frenzy"

So dude's another Sehorn looking in the mirror? :lol:

I really think some of them care more about that than whether he can play.

He is not John Lynch, it took Lynch a few years to be what he became, this guy was adulated on immediately as Lynch like.

Horsespit, maybe someday, but definately far from it right now.

:lol::lol:...I wouldn't mind seeing your cheerleaders get us guys in a lustful frenzy....ahhh my bad, Mons is down the street. :D

I can't believe how long they have been around, my first time there I was 5 years younger than bucman is right now, and I'm 46.

Been to alot of them here/overseas (paid many a light bills for the young ladies), and it is one of the best

I can't believe how long they have been around, my first time there I was 5 years younger than bucman is right now, and I'm 46.

Been to alot of them here/overseas (paid many a light bills for the young ladies), and it is one of the best

LOL! I went there on my 18th B-day also!

that was an eye opening experence...to say the least! :D