ESPN Power Rankings

tyso2233

Has Atlanta #4 :lol:

Week 3 2-0 4 Taking care of business within the division is key, but Falcons can take another step if they win at New England Sunday.(Sando)

Has New Orleans #7 :huh:

Week 3 2-0 7 Scoring 48 points at Philly isn't easy. Drew Brees is completing 75 percent of his passes to lead the MVP race early.(Sando)

Has Atlanta #4 :lol:

Week 3 2-0 4 Taking care of business within the division is key, but Falcons can take another step if they win at New England Sunday.(Sando)

Has New Orleans #7 :huh:

Week 3 2-0 7 Scoring 48 points at Philly isn't easy. Drew Brees is completing 75 percent of his passes to lead the MVP race early.(Sando)

A little easier when you can get cheap turnovers from a third string QB.

Those turnovers were created not given, and have been since preseason because of the aggressive scheme of Greg Williams.

We are seeing a pattern here. ;)

WHOA! Glad you cleared that up!! That convinced me.

PARTY OVER!! LAST ONE TO LEAVE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! SAINTS HAVE BEEN HANDED THE LOMBARDI TROPHY FOR BEATING 2 ILL_EQUIPT TEAMS WITH SUB_PAR QB's. GREAT JOB!!

What trips me out is Saints made the Eagles look like the Lions, the same team that made the Panthers look like the Lions a week prior. But somehow the Falcons beating the Lions, err I mean Panthers, they shoot up the power ranking. :rolleyes:

Don't hate, you gotta love it!!!! Better get used to being below the Falcons this year

Those turnovers were created not given, and have been since preseason because of the aggressive scheme of Greg Williams.

We are seeing a pattern here. ;)

Did you know that Greg Williams's defense in Washington set an NFL record for fewest turnovers produced in an NFL season? True story.

I am sure the turnovers had nothing to do with facing two quarterbacks who were making their first NFL start. Nothing at all.

What trips me out is Saints made the Eagles look like the Lions, the same team that made the Panthers look like the Lions a week prior. But somehow the Falcons beating the Lions, err I mean Panthers, they shoot up the power ranking. :rolleyes:

And guess what, you just beat the Lions in week 1. We've played two playoff teams, completely dominating the Dolphins (who just barely lost to the Colts last night), and stifling the Panthers until the 4th quarter in our last game. Your team beat a vastly, and I mean vastly, overrated Eagles team who is missing their starting QB, and a D that isn't nearly as good as people make it out to be (and by the way, the Eagles scored 14 points on defense and special teams, so there's that same excuse for the Panthers that I constantly see in defense of your terrible defense).