Tom Brady

He's going to be angry like Carolina was after Delhomme threw 4 interceptions.

It doesn't matter, two teams are going to line up and see who's best.

Emotions are weak. He should have thrown for 400 against the Jets after the trash they talked.

I agree, he should have stepped up against the Jets, so i dont buy the dont piss brady off crap.

He is still very tentative to put full weight on that leg. Watch some highlights (or lowlights) of his games.

Throwing off the back foot not following through.....plus getting knocked down a ton last week....this guy is not 100%

Link1

This article says he was throwing off his back leg because of pressure but was it really?

link2

Add to that; he was still listed on the injury report from his shoulder injury

link3

Tom the Great? I can recall several plays that have placed Mr. Brady in the posiition he enjoys today.

A 6th round draft pick. He made the best of his opportunity. Bledsoe was hurt and he became the starter.

I am one who will not down play anybody's ability, however, I believe a player can receive unworthy accolades.

For us to fear the tempermant of Brady before a football game is ridiculous. Will Tom Brady hit Matt Ryan and put

him out the game? I don't think so. Our qb is pretty good. The Pat's defense is average this year. A rookie qb

played well enough to beat them. I would like to see how the Pat's defense react when facing a qb of equal

or perhaps better skills (Brady Today) than their beloved Tom.

In the infamous words of Rick "Nature Boy" Flair - IN ORDER TO BE THE MAN, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN!

I beleive we have the Man on our team. Let's put 'em on the field and let their play decide, not some ghost of football

past. The championships won by New England are a thing of the past. On defense they've lost Bruschi, Vraebel, Seymour,

Harrison and Samuel. They almost lost to Buffalo week one and the Jets beat 'em week two. If you're scared say you're scared

and sit down. But if you believe the Pat's are the past and we are the future, then let's lace 'em up and may the best team win.

WE GOT NOW

Tom the Great? I can recall several plays that have placed Mr. Brady in the posiition he enjoys today.

A 6th round draft pick. He made the best of his opportunity. Bledsoe was hurt and he became the starter.

I am one who will not down play anybody's ability, however, I believe a player can receive unworthy accolades.

For us to fear the tempermant of Brady before a football game is ridiculous. Will Tom Brady hit Matt Ryan and put

him out the game? I don't think so. Our qb is pretty good. The Pat's defense is average this year. A rookie qb

played well enough to beat them. I would like to see how the Pat's defense react when facing a qb of equal

In the infamous words of Rick "Nature Boy" Flair - IN ORDER TO BE THE MAN, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN!

I beleive we have the Man on our team. Let's put 'em on the field and let their play decide, not some ghost of football

past. The championships won by New England are a thing of the past. On defense they've lost Bruschi, Vraebel, Seymour,

Harrison and Samuel. They almost lost to Buffalo week one and the Jets beat 'em week two. If you're scared say you're scared

and sit down. But if you believe the Pat's are the past and we are the future, then let's lace 'em up and may the best team win.

WE GOT NOW

POST OF THE DAY :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Brady..Smady...

Fact is, it all goes down Sunday. One man shouldn't win or lose a game.

Its called...Team Effort.

If we win, we're 3-0.

If we lose we're 2-1.

Still not bad..its not the end of the world if we lose but its the start of a better one if we win.

Our guys want this and if they want it bad enough they'll get it whether Brady will be heated up or not. He'll just be heated on his back because I have a strong feeling we'll be blitzing like crazy.

People are doubting Brady,he hear them that along sets him on fire. I wouldn't be surprise if he throw for 400 on us.

I was just thinking the same thing. But this is a different Pats team than in the past. Will be interesting to see how we cover Welker and Moss. I worry about Kevin Faluk because he always comes up big when you need him. Hopefully TD will help out with the scouting.

WE GOT NOW

Good post my friend