Has Jamaal Made Any Progress?

BenB321

Here are Jamaal's stats over the last two games:

Jamaal: 0 Tackles, 0 Sacks, 1 Pass defensed

compare to

Abe: 6 Tackles, 2 sacks

Biermann: 6 Tackles, 2 Sacks

Davis: 3 Tackles

On the face of it is once again a complete exercise in futility. Does anyone out there see any progress in Jamaal? Obviously the coaching staff has lost a lot of confidence in him because he is benched in passing situations and his job was publicly put up for grabs by Coach Smith. How can it be that he has 0 Tackles in two games? He must produce quickly because the clock is ticking on Gazoo's Third Year Rule.

Jamaal Anderson isn't a pass rusher. He won't get sacks, but he can seal running lanes...that's it...don't expect anything more.

In other words he has not made any progress because that was all he was doing his first year. Some things remain the same.

I agree with you: Don't expect anything more.

In other words he has not made any progress because that was all he was doing his first year. Some things remain the same.

I agree with you: Don't expect anything more.

I have given up on JA98, and yes after two games, the dude needs to be on the pine, I think that Sidbury and Davis can handle the DE position on run downs, Davis at LDE and Sidbury/Abe/Beirmann at RDE.