I hope that we change up the D-line rotation

Jaymadd

I think that we need to activate 4 DE and 4 DT on game day. I wouldnt mind activating all 4 of the DTs that are on our current roster for the game on sunday and see how that works in regards to keeping the rotation fresh. Putting C. Davis or JA98 at DT does not seem to be added that extra pass rush that we need and if it is a draw play then that might pose a problem.

DE should be:

C. Davis or JA98(really think he should be benched, he doesnt get any tackles anyway)

Sidbury

Abe

Beirmann

I want it to look like this...

LE:-----------------------------------------RE:

The Beerman!----------------------------#55

#98---------------------------------------Davis

I want 55 and The Beerman in every play!

I dont want them in on every play that is not going to work on running downs, plus we need to keep them fresh for passing downs. I like the rotation that we have now i just think that we can exclude the non-factor and use the spot to activate another DT.

I guess none of you trust our coaching staffs decision to keep Jamal in the line up... :huh: This league is built on production so if Jamal doesn't deserve to start and is hurting our chances of winning then he will not be on the field, trust me! He has to be doing something right but it's probably something we can't see just from a fans point of view... Thats why I dont really rag on Jamal....

I guess none of you trust our coaching staffs decision to keep Jamal in the line up... :huh: This league is built on production so if Jamal doesn't deserve to start and is hurting our chances of winning then he will not be on the field, trust me! He has to be doing something right but it's probably something we can't see just from a fans point of view... Thats why I dont really rag on Jamal....

Jamaal time was decreasing throughout the game against the Panthers and he is not in on passing downs so good job not ragging on him but we need impact a the DE position even more so know with Jerry out and i truly doubt JA98 ability to provide those impact plays, heck to even get a tackle or disengage from a blocker, pursing the running play from the backside.

I think that we need to activate 4 DE and 4 DT on game day. I wouldnt mind activating all 4 of the DTs that are on our current roster for the game on sunday and see how that works in regards to keeping the rotation fresh. Putting C. Davis or JA98 at DT does not seem to be added that extra pass rush that we need and if it is a draw play then that might pose a problem.

DE should be:

C. Davis or JA98(really think he should be benched, he doesnt get any tackles anyway)

Sidbury

Abe

Beirmann

Your a mediawhore man :D

I would believe DE should be:

LDE - Jamaal Anderson/Biermann/Sidbury

RDE - John Abraham/Davis/Sidbury

First down (perhaps second) its Anderson/Davis. Third down should be Abraham and Biermann. Atm I just dont think that Sidbury has the technique nor the size to be disruptive at DE.

Sidenote: It must be pure habit that makes people still picks out Jamaal Anderson. The pressure that Jake Delhomme experienced yesterday was provided on blitz packages mostly seeing our D-line played sub par (or the panthers O-line played lights out). Tbh I believe in the latter..

Jamaal time was decreasing throughout the game against the Panthers and he is not in on passing downs so good job not ragging on him but we need impact a the DE position even more so know with Jerry out and i truly doubt JA98 ability to provide those impact plays, heck to even get a tackle or disengage from a blocker, pursing the running play from the backside.

Look, I would love to see Jamal go out there and get sacks all the time just like everyone else dont get me wrong. But all I'm saying is that he must be doing something correct if he is getting playing time... Yes we saw Kroy in more on passing downs which makes perfect sense since he has shown some ability to get to the QB. I'm just saying that Jamal has to be playing well on running downs or doing something good assignment wise BECAUSE he is still on the field... Point is I trust Mike and the staff to make the right decsision when it comes to who plays and who doesn't and obviously they trust Jamal....

Your a mediawhore man :D

I would believe DE should be:

LDE - Jamaal Anderson/Biermann/Sidbury

RDE - John Abraham/Davis/Sidbury

First down (perhaps second) its Anderson/Davis. Third down should be Abraham and Biermann. Atm I just dont think that Sidbury has the technique nor the size to be disruptive at DE.

Sidenote: It must be pure habit that makes people still picks out Jamaal Anderson. The pressure that Jake Delhomme experienced yesterday was provided on blitz packages mostly seeing our D-line played sub par (or the panthers O-line played lights out). Tbh I believe in the latter..

Flare i really tried to be patient man 4 real, but when i watch the replay just focusing on the entire dline I get frustrated watching him play slap hands with the blocker all day.

Flare i really tried to be patient man 4 real, but when i watch the replay just focusing on the entire dline I get frustrated watching him play slap hands with the blocker all day.

But if you look at how the alternatives play, imo its either plague or cholera. I think even though Biermann bulked up during the offseason he is still too easy for a tackle to move him in the desired direction. Atm he is still more speed than anchoring the line, an area where Anderson imo is still better than Biermann.

But if you look at how the alternatives play, imo its either plague or cholera. I think even though Biermann bulked up during the offseason he is still too easy for a tackle to move him in the desired direction.

yea but we cant talk about a 5th round pick being tossed around a few times. rather a 1st rounder being tossed around 24/7

But if you look at how the alternatives play, imo its either plague or cholera. I think even though Biermann bulked up during the offseason he is still too easy for a tackle to move him in the desired direction. Atm he is still more speed than anchoring the line, an area where Anderson imo is still better than Biermann.

I think that option at LDE is Davis on running plays, but we can put either sid or Beerman at RDE on running plays and they should be able to handle the job.

Watching your 1st round pick go down the drain can be pretty frustrating. I do give JA98 credit at 288 he does a good job of taking up space.

If all 1st round picks were Super Stars then Detroit would be a dynasty... I wouldn't exactly refer to Jamal's production as "down the drain"... I think people are so critical of hime because he doesn't get the sexy and appealing stats which are of course sacks...We are a better team with him on our roster though, there is no doubt about it...

yea but we cant talk about a 5th round pick being tossed around a few times. rather a 1st rounder being tossed around 24/7

Look I dont give a **** about what spot they were chosen at in the draft. Imo thats in the past and whats in the present is the 53 man roster.

On that roster you still have the better option on 1st and 2nd down if you play Anderson at LDE. Maybe let Biermann get some snaps on 2nd down, but atm the safe bet is still Anderson. Tbh I dont know what it is that the coaching staff likes, but I will be damned if I assumed I was smarter than them :)