Too all the saints fans

petrinoHATER

1-Brees is playing great right now,no one will argue.

BUT it is all big play.

If #5 was on the field you might not win that point shootout.

2-Your defense is better then last year but again YOU have not played anyone.Philly is not the same without #5.

You can say that the defense is the same but I know this to be fact,they are on the same team and are not sold on Kolb yet.

The offense had so many turnovers which led to short field for NO.

I am not trying to take anything away from the Aints right now but come on.

If NE week 3 coming off a loss is not a scary situation because Brady did not look 100% last week then your stupid.if you think that the Bills wont expose your flaws week 3 think again.

Both teams have a tough week Atl being the tougher IMO.But we do have a nice pass rush and could cause Brady to be off key the entire game.

We do not have the CB to cover Moss so pressure will be key.If Welker is back it is a shoot out till the end.

But dont think the the Aints wont look suspect wk3

You wont cover TO and he will open up the run and other receivers to show holes in the NO pass coverage.

I look for the Aints to play zone and get beat on by the same poison they dish(THE BIG PLAY)

I also will look to see NO play a team that will control the clock and tire that D and then see how they play with a cold offense that lost the time of possession battle.

Here is the truth.

Its wk3 and both the Falcons and the 2nd place NFC south team lol have to play all 16 games this year so until the end of wk10 I personally dont know what will happen.

But I wont dub either team the NFC powerhouse.

BUT it is all big play. WRONG!

If #5 was on the field you might not win that point shootout. WRONG!!!!!!!!

2-Your defense is better then last year but again YOU have not played anyone.Philly is not the same without #5. HAS ATLANTA? NOPE

You can say that the defense is the same but I know this to be fact,they are on the same team and are not sold on Kolb yet. HUH?

The offense had so many turnovers which led to short field for NO. WOW We have a good Defense! Actually moron we forced a TO on Special teams which had nothing to do with KOLB then ONE INT Against KOLB before the game was really over. TWO INTs were at the end of the game with less than a minute left!!!!!!!

I am not trying to take anything away from the Aints right now but come on. what would the Falcunts look like without their TO's HMMMMMM..........

If NE week 3 coming off a loss is not a scary situation because Brady did not look 100% last week then your stupid.if you think that the Bills wont expose your flaws week 3 think again. They Might but Who knows until the game is played. Your making ASSumptions!

Both teams have a tough week Atl being the tougher IMO.But we do have a nice pass rush and could cause Brady to be off key the entire game.

We do not have the CB to cover Moss so pressure will be key.If Welker is back it is a shoot out till the end. The Bills should of beat NE so!!!!!!

But dont think the the Aints wont look suspect wk3.. Another ASSumption Stay talking about your team because you dont know much about our games so STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wont cover TO and he will open up the run and other receivers to show holes in the NO pass coverage.

I look for the Aints to play zone and get beat on by the same poison they dish(THE BIG PLAY) Another ASSumption! Your really starting to look dumb

I also will look to see NO play a team that will control the clock and tire that D and then see how they play with a cold offense that lost the time of possession battle. No one has been able to run on us YET and against Philly it was Our DEF that stopped that until the second half!!!!!!!

Remember Run the football and stop the run is the ALMA MATTA of football. Guess what Thats what the Saints are doing plus we have a QB Named DREW BREES

Here is the truth.

Its wk3 and both the Falcons and the 2nd place NFC south team lol have to play all 16 games this year so until the end of wk10 I personally dont know what will happen.

If i was the FALCUNTS fan (thank god im not) I wouldnt want to name that powerhouse yet either bacause i KNOW you dont want to HAVE to say the SAINTS

BUT it is all big play.

If #5 was on the field you might not win that point shootout.

2-Your defense is better then last year but again YOU have not played anyone.Philly is not the same without #5.

You can say that the defense is the same but I know this to be fact,they are on the same team and are not sold on Kolb yet.

The offense had so many turnovers which led to short field for NO.

I am not trying to take anything away from the Aints right now but come on.

If NE week 3 coming off a loss is not a scary situation because Brady did not look 100% last week then your stupid.if you think that the Bills wont expose your flaws week 3 think again.

We do not have the CB to cover Moss so pressure will be key.If Welker is back it is a shoot out till the end.

But dont think the the Aints wont look suspect wk3

I look for the Aints to play zone and get beat on by the same poison they dish(THE BIG PLAY)

I also will look to see NO play a team that will control the clock and tire that D and then see how they play with a cold offense that lost the time of possession battle.

Here is the truth.

More of the same bull! The Eagles without McNabb is still better than the Dolphins and Panthers. The game would have been closer had McNabb played, but we still we would have won. And McNabb doesn't play defense. Despite the turn overs, we still moved the ball all day. Plus 2 of them were meaningless. Didn't you get turn overs against the phins? That game was much closer than the score. I saw it. And your win against the panthers wasn't as dominant as y'all are trying to make it out to be. You still had to rely on a last second int. Also, if our D hasn't played anyone, who has your D played?

Right, we'd rather downplay ourselves and not expect something we haven't earned yet? Being a saints fan you should have learned this lesson a long time ago. That's why we watch with joy when you consistently fail...act like you've been there before sk...

And when exactly are y'all going to start down playing?

like i said before, i dont want to sleep on the pats but there is something wrong there. If it were just a matter of 'waking up' then that pathetic close call against the Bills should have done it and had the Pats ready to go against the Jets

Right, we'd rather downplay ourselves and not expect something we haven't earned yet? Being a saints fan you should have learned this lesson a long time ago. That's why we watch with joy when you consistently fail...act like you've been there before sk...

:lol: , that's too funny WFW. I don't know what's been up with some of the Saints lately. Rev said it the best, why do they need validation from us. I'm not even thinking about them right now, I'm too focused on us and the next game against the Pats. I'll worry about the Saints in week 8.

like i said before, i dont want to sleep on the pats but there is something wrong there. If it were just a matter of 'waking up' then that pathetic close call against the Bills should have done it and had the Pats ready to go against the Jets

i agree and i will add. just incase the pats hit snooze after they woke up....the jets were above their bed banging pots and pans(calling them out) all week.....falcons over the pats

More of the same bull! The Eagles without McNabb is still better than the Dolphins and Panthers. The game would have been closer had McNabb played, but we still we would have won. And McNabb doesn't play defense. Despite the turn overs, we still moved the ball all day. Plus 2 of them were meaningless. Didn't you get turn overs against the phins? That game was much closer than the score. I saw it. And your win against the panthers wasn't as dominant as y'all are trying to make it out to be. You still had to rely on a last second int. Also, if our D hasn't played anyone, who has your D played?

I don't know,maybe two teams who won the divisions last year?

And sorry to say the Aints will look bad in a NFC south match I could care less what you think wk 2

Aints fans are fair weather at its finest.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT STUFF. I FOR ONE THINK YOU WOULD HAVE BEAT

McNABB THE SAME WAY. THE SAINTS HAVE A POWERFUL TEAM. NO ONE CAN

TAKE THAT FROM YOU. YOU'RE 2-0 ...... THERES NOTHING TO DEFEND. :huh:

Hey nitwit, in case you haven't noticed, the title of THIS board is RIVAL CENTRAL. Most boards don't have this.

So if anything, why do the Falcons have a board like this? Why would Saints fans need validation from a traditionally NON power house team's fans?

Rival Central.....there's your answer.

:huh:

REV is good man, scary wise dude

Like lambs to the slaughter for some of them

I'm lost with this whole "Saints fans need validation" BS. How are Falcon fans able to pull that out of your a$$e$? Very few Saints fans even give a **** what Falcon fans think.

Check with the good REV, but I think it means your constant defense of what you don't need to defend(well except maybe for your teams defense), you come here for validation from Falcons fans because you feel you are an infidel to the Falcons fans. :lol:

Or something like that

Praise the Lord and pass the Ammo

Hey nitwit, in case you haven't noticed, the title of THIS board is RIVAL CENTRAL. Most boards don't have this.

So if anything, why do the Falcons have a board like this? Why would Saints fans need validation from a traditionally NON power house team's fans?

THAT AIN'T AN ANSWER ....... "THATS AN EXCUSE." :lol::lol::lol:

I'm lost with this whole "Saints fans need validation" BS. How are Falcon fans able to pull that out of your a$$e$? Very few Saints fans even give a **** what Falcon fans think.

THAT AIN'T WHAT I'M READING. :) AND THATS JUST IT NOLA, YOU GUYS

ARE WINNING, AND YOU STILL ARE SEEKING SOMETHING. YOU CAN CALL

IT WHAT YOU WANT. BUT IT IS VALIDATION. AND JUST BY THE VIRTUE OF

YOU LETTING YOUR CONVERSATION TAKE ON THE TONES OF VULGARITY,

SAYS THAT A OR SOME NERVES HAVE BEEN STRUCK. TAKE IT EASY MAN.

IT STILL AIN'T PERSONAL. :)

That goes both ways by the way. Minus me, WhenFalconsWin, Ethan, Rev, and Boss and no one comes here to read what you have to say.

I'm sure of that, but I'm also sure there are very few people who actually wake up in the morning and say I'm going to check out what _________ has to say on Rival Central.

I'm sure of that, but I'm also sure there are very few people who actually wake up in the morning and say I'm going to check out what _________ has to say on Rival Central.

....And those are the ones that show up here. Not that it's a big deal, but there are more active Saints fans on this board then there are active Falcons fans on the Saints board.

What are you like 12? You call me a name and the best you could come up with was Nitwit??? :lol: Boyyyyyyy, if you don't get off your parents computer.... you're going to be in trouble...no Saints football for you for a week.

Seriously,dude just post, without the name calling, just act like you've been somewhere before. If not, I'll teach you a life lesson right now, observe what other folks are doing and follow suit. Do you see a whole lot of name calling in RC? If you want that you can kindly go over to TAFT, sometimes it's all day every day over there.

Have you seen any of us call ourselves a power house? Our point is, it's week 2...week 2..and you're talking about our off this our def that....its week 2. It's still plenty of football to play to before pumping your chest.

THAT AIN'T WHAT I'M READING. :) AND THATS JUST IT NOLA, YOU GUYS

ARE WINNING, AND YOU STILL ARE SEEKING SOMETHING. YOU CAN CALL

IT WHAT YOU WANT. BUT IT IS VALIDATION. AND JUST BY THE VIRTUE OF

YOU LETTING YOUR CONVERSATION TAKE ON THE TONES OF VULGARITY,

SAYS THAT A OR SOME NERVES HAVE BEEN STRUCK. TAKE IT EASY MAN.

IT STILL AIN'T PERSONAL. :)

Says the guy who started this thread.

:lol::rolleyes: