In regards to Tony Gonzalez....

DUB

Anyone would be happy to get out of that mess in KC. He hasn't been on a winning team for years.

True....but his excitement is young and fresh...........you get a good look via SlickNick's highlight video.............Tony's out there giving hugs and jumping on backs.........older guys(not named Favre) normally dont get that excited for a routine touchdown. It's good to see though.

Having Tony Gonzalez on this team is the difference from us being a playoff contender to us being a Super Bowl contender.

His skill set along with his veteran leadership will put Matt Ryan in the Pro Bowl and possibly give him a chance at MVP.

Tony G. has me feeling SUPER!

First off, Brett Favre still shows a lot of emotion on a score. More than most QBs.

Second off, all great football players who mix it up on the filed (i.e., non-QB, non-kicker) have to play with emotion to be great. The trick is playing with emotion while not losing your cool. TG seems to be a zen master in this regards.

If you check th tape you will see that TG alway played with emotion at KC (although perhaps not quite as much last year after his disputes with the new coaching staff.)

First off, Brett Favre still shows a lot of emotion on a score. More than most QBs.

Second off, all great football players who mix it up on the filed (i.e., non-QB, non-kicker) have to play with emotion to be great. The trick is playing with emotion while not losing your cool. TG seems to be a zen master in this regards.

If you check th tape you will see that TG alway played with emotion at KC (although perhaps not quite as much last year after his disputes with the new coaching staff.)

i dont think you understood him right. He is saying other than Brett Favre , players that play for many years dont show too much emotion when they or someone else scores. He never said Brett doesnt show emotion.