Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

Our Falcons should be 1-1

68 posts in this topic

Its quite Obvious Miami did not give their best effort against our Birds.

Eagles haven't played Miami yet...?

I mean, those are your birds, right? Or does the team not even matter as long as Vick is there...

for the record....Vick STILL holds the ball like a loaf of bread and WILL fumble it 5 times this year........count on it.

Not anymore. He had to learn how to grip the soap tighter in the shower in Leavenworth & it enhanced his football skills.

Why do ya'll keep bumping this ******* threads? He's not even creative or remotely convincing. There has got to be some better trolls out there to poke with a stick... Where are all of the cocky New Englanders? They must be scared because the great Brady has come back from his injury looking like Jessica Simpson's ex in postseason form.

Its quite Obvious Miami did not give their best effort against our Birds. If they would have stayed true to their Wild Cat roots we would have lost that game big time. Thank the Football Gods that our Sub Par defense did not have to face that BEAST OF A TIME CONSUMING OFFENSE.

Yeah, the 4 yards the wildcat got against us on 9 plays was breath taking... :lol:

Doc Holiday, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

billy%20madison.jpg

Its quite Obvious Miami did not give their best effort against our Birds. If they would have stayed true to their Wild Cat roots we would have lost that game big time. Thank the Football Gods that our Sub Par defense did not have to face that BEAST OF A TIME CONSUMING OFFENSE.

Please don't try to pass yourself off as a falcons fan.

Or for that matter, knowledgeable about football, you were convinced Miami would beat the falcons and that Ryan had regressed over the summer. And do you really think that Miami didn't try to win the game?

Your consumption must have flared up again Doc, as I see you are over-medicated.

What amazes me is the number of people who respond to these threads stating the original poster is an idiot.....Can't you see? This person is making these absurd threads as a way to stir things up and all of you(including me) jump in to say something. You all should be disappointed in your selves. If evolution has taught us anything, don't make the same mistake more than once. Now pardon me while I eat my banana.

What amazes me is the number of people who respond to these threads stating the original poster is an idiot.....Can't you see? This person is making these absurd threads as a way to stir things up and all of you(including me) jump in to say something. You all should be disappointed in your selves. If evolution has taught us anything, don't make the same mistake more than once. Now pardon me while I eat my banana.

:lol: Thank you! It's like Kanye West. He does it JUST to get attention... Even if it's negative. So having every news outlet known to man chime in to say he is a pompous *** is EXACTLY what he wanted. The best way to make Kanye (and ******** trolls) go away isn't to tell them how annoying they are, but rather not to acknowledge that they exist.

Complete M.oron.

You're an idiot. If Elam doesn't completely choke that game, we win at least 26-7. And if Coach Smith didn't kneel it in the redzone (which was the classy and correct thing to do, btw), it's probably 33-7. We WHIPPED the Dolphins and they never stood a chance.

Go cheer for the Eagles, ****boy.