Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

Our Falcons should be 1-1

68 posts in this topic

The Phillie game will be Matt Ryan's LAST SUPPER.

I WILL BE BRINGING A BANNER TITLED "THE HOUSE THAT VICK BUILT"

It was built in 1992, I doubt it was by him.

built and destroyed.........its been restored and is better than ever. Look forward to Mike laying the ball on the field a few times.

You must hate the fact that Vick is sitting under 2 better QBs.

I really wish they would start him though, that way his slow *** would get knocked around.

Don't ever... ever, ever, ever, ever, ever use words like "Us", "We" or "Ours" that put you and I into a group together. I never want to be compared to you in my entire life, so just stop.

You know, this thread is like a very gruesome wreck on the side of the road.

You drive by, and although you know you really shouldn't look, you do anyway......it is always disgusts you with what you see.

YUCK, time to go puke.

:wacko:

Dang, I hate that.

FYI Doc, your hero won't be starting any games for the Eagles this season. No way he can run that offense the way Reid would want him to. If McNabb stays injured and Kolb doesn't play well Garcia will go in.

Don't ever... ever, ever, ever, ever, ever use words like "Us", "We" or "Ours" that put you and I into a group together. I never want to be compared to you in my entire life, so just stop.

:lol::lol::D:lol::lol:

I'll have 2 of whatever he's taking

And I'll stand right next to you with this sign above yours:

2062903135_13706e12a7.jpg

Its quite Obvious Miami did not give their best effort against our Birds. If they would have stayed true to their Wild Cat roots we would have lost that game big time. Thank the Football Gods that our Sub Par defense did not have to face that BEAST OF A TIME CONSUMING OFFENSE.

And the Eagles should be 1-1. Oh sh*it, thats right they are!!!!!!!

Didn't you start a thread proclaiming you were no longer a Falcons fan a while back? Being that the case, why are you still saying "our Birds"? Also, why do you intentionally make yourself look stupid like this? I mean, I assume it is intentional.

Very good point............. Now get the **** outta here!!!!!!!

Go back to the Eagles boards!

Why would he do that ?, there's no one in Philadelphia that can carry on an intelligent conversation , Eagle fans are dumber than a box of rocks. Go to their MSG. boards it's like f **k this f**k that your momma this your momma that .... try it sometimes you cant help but find it entertaining. Vick fits right in with that bunch." LOL " :lol:

Why would he do that ?, there's no one in Philadelphia that can carry on an intelligent conversation , Eagle fans are dumber than a box of rocks. Go to their MSG. boards it's like f **k this f**k that your momma this your momma that .... try it sometimes you cant help but find it entertaining. Vick fits right in with that bunch." LOL " :lol:

...that's probably the "Rant N Rave" forum lol.

why does this fool continue to make threads on the FALCONS board when he is an EAGLES fan. i just dont get it. he is just leaving his foot in the door i guess for when the eagles come crashing down and the Falcons prosper. "look at me, i was always a falcons fan. i was just pulling all ur legs ha ha. wont someone believe me?"

I feel like I'm wasting my time posting against anything Doc Holiday says or to give him what he wants: attention.

I don't blame him though, 4th string doesn't give him much attention.

Isn't this the same wack-job who spammed the board one night? Made duplicate thread titles that took up the entire first page of the boards and then some, then said "oh it wasn't me". Claiming Doc Holiday will live forever and the mods couldn't do anything about it. I guess he was right....

Its quite Obvious Miami did not give their best effort against our Birds. If they would have stayed true to their Wild Cat roots we would have lost that game big time. Thank the Football Gods that our Sub Par defense did not have to face that BEAST OF A TIME CONSUMING OFFENSE.

Doc Holiday, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You are an idiot.... If they had had ANY success AT ALL running the wildcat against us they would have come back to it. We shut that crap down, and thats why we won the game so STFU

actually he is the #2

He might be listed but he wouldn't start over Garcia if the time came.

....you should have laid off of the lead paint chips in your crib............. :lol: :lol:

docholidaysucks.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: