Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

Our Falcons should be 1-1

68 posts in this topic

Its quite Obvious Miami did not give their best effort against our Birds. If they would have stayed true to their Wild Cat roots we would have lost that game big time. Thank the Football Gods that our Sub Par defense did not have to face that BEAST OF A TIME CONSUMING OFFENSE.

Its quite Obvious Miami did not give their best effort against our Birds. If they would have stayed true to their Wild Cat roots we would have lost that game big time. Thank the Football Gods that our Sub Par defense did not have to face that BEAST OF A TIME CONSUMING OFFENSE.

Didn't you start a thread proclaiming you were no longer a Falcons fan a while back? Being that the case, why are you still saying "our Birds"? Also, why do you intentionally make yourself look stupid like this? I mean, I assume it is intentional.

Go back to the Eagles boards!

Man, does the name Judas Iscariot mean any thing to you?

He probably doesnt have a clue. I hate to say that because well, thats sad and scary but the truth is the truth.

Can he play DT, or possibly CB? If so, bring him home TD. B)

Did you ever stop and think that maybe.....just maybe the Colts did not dedicate enough if ANY time to stopping the WildCat? Mike Smith believes he spent too much time working on how to stop it............you do know the the turnovers caused in the game were physically caused by our defense right? Not one fluke turnover.........first fumble caused by Bierman..........interception made by Peterson (i'll add that it wasnt a bad throw but a nice read by Pete)..........forced fumble by who else but Mike Pete................and I dunno who hit Fasano for that other fumble. That win was no fluke.

I HEREBY DENOUNCE MY FALCONHOOD

I don't understand why you still come here, or why you still pretend you are a Falcons fan when you already proclaimed to the entire board that you are not. You are like the least effective troll ever.

for the record....Vick STILL holds the ball like a loaf of bread and WILL fumble it 5 times this year........count on it.

HE HAS NO IDEA WHO YOU SPEAK OF. B)

The Phillie game will be Matt Ryan's LAST SUPPER.

I WILL BE BRINGING A BANNER TITLED "THE HOUSE THAT VICK BUILT"

dude, you live in Rockdale Co.... your life is already a failure

I was gonna talk about you, too.... but that comeback was so **** funny I forgot what I was gonna say. :lol:

touche' my friend... touche'

FYI Doc, your hero won't be starting any games for the Eagles this season. No way he can run that offense the way Reid would want him to. If McNabb stays injured and Kolb doesn't play well Garcia will go in.