Falcons vs. Cowboys

Matt Ryan 09

I know the game is next month, but I have a problem. A friend from work wants to bet me 500 dollars for this game. He is a cowboy fan. What do you guys think I should do?

If ya gotta ask you should probably just hold onto the 500 and forget gambling :P

That or donate the 500 to your friend without the bet because if he is a cowboys fan he surely could use it for a few trips to the mental health clinic.. :lol:

If ya gotta ask you should probably just hold onto the 500 and forget gambling :P

That or donate the 500 to your friend without the bet because if he is a cowboys fan he surely could use it for a few trips to the mental health clinic.. :lol:

haha true. I just think there is a great chance the Falcons beat the cowgirls. I just want to take his money. Plus I hear about how bad the cowgirl defense is so I think it will be a close game but we walk out of Big D with a win and leave jerry jones crying.

haha true. I just think there is a great chance the Falcons beat the cowgirls. I just want to take his money. Plus I hear about how bad the cowgirl defense is so I think it will be a close game but we walk out of Big D with a win and leave jerry jones crying.

Well the only person on this board that knows if you can afford to lose 500 dollars is you, so I'm not sure why you are asking us.

500 dollars? Where the **** do you work that you can just throw around 500 dollars on a football game.

you don't bet with a lot of money, that would take away the edge :lol: but for real, i don't work a luxurious job, just a CVS as a sales associate/photo technician and I would bet around 250...if I had an actual career I'd throw 500...makes the game that much spicier. have to have a betting soul to understand I guess