Durability was a concern on Jerry from the begining

Absolutely DemBirds.

To answer the OP, we just activated Vance Walker from the PS and Trey Lewis will suit up. Smith and Co believes in keeping a heavy platoon of these guys.

No more crappy comments about our boys injuries and he did do a fine job for a rookie.

I'm excited to see Lewis, I'm sure the coaches know what they are doing, but I felt like Trey played well enough in preseason to be ahead of Johnson on the final roster. For a while we were hearing such good things it looked like he would start, prior to training camp, I believe. Maybe early in camp. We may have sacrificed some speed, but I think Trey will be in opposing backfields just as much.

I'm excited to see Lewis, I'm sure the coaches know what they are doing, but I felt like Trey played well enough in preseason to be ahead of Johnson on the final roster. For a while we were hearing such good things it looked like he would start, prior to training camp, I believe. Maybe early in camp. We may have sacrificed some speed, but I think Trey will be in opposing backfields just as much.

He may steal the starting position from Johnson. This guy is not slow, he is a force and I believe that he will aid in Tom Brady seeing the turf a few times.

He may steal the starting position from Johnson. This guy is not slow, he is a force and I believe that he will aid in Tom Brady seeing the turf a few times.

**** yeah. I've been a big Lewis fan since he burst onto the scene in 07, most people forgot him (or didn't see him because they bailed on the team in 07) but he was playing great, especially for a rookie, until he got hurt. If he plays like he did in 07, we'll be fine. Can't say better off, because any time you lose depth or a starter, you are never better for it. I also like Vance Walker and was surpised when he struggled to make the 53-man roster.