Ryan is Andy in toystory......

Quiksilverly

I so understand Roddy's hold out earlier. Watching these last 2 games I see TG getting much more attention than any TE last year and Roddy had to know that was coming. The possibility of white not putting up fantasy WR numbers this year may be thanks the TG getting more of the action, so he holds out to get paid based on last years production when he carried the pass game. Smart move "woody". I gotta think that he want's to be on a championship team more than he wants to get a rediculous pay check, but with TG "Buzz lightyear" in the mix and Ryan "andy" throwing more his way white was smart to hold out before this season got underway. IMHO. ;)

I so understand Roddy's hold out earlier. Watching these last 2 games I see TG getting much more attention than any TE last year and Roddy had to know that was coming. The possibility of white not putting up fantasy WR numbers this year may be thanks the TG getting more of the action, so he holds out to get paid based on last years production when he carried the pass game. Smart move "woody". I gotta think that he want's to be on a championship team more than he wants to get a rediculous pay check, but with TG "Buzz lightyear" in the mix and Ryan "andy" throwing more his way white was smart to hold out before this season got underway. IMHO. ;)

All I know is when NFL uniforms look like Matt Ryan in your signature.

Im going to commit suicide.

With my computer.