The Official Monday Night Football Thread!

Electric Falcon

True!

LOL, something funny that happened was I called my dad and said : "Hey don't be surprised if the fins win this one", he said : "Not gonna happen". Well I was just about the pick up the phone and say : "Yeah your right I guess" and then the fins got a TD fairly quick to respond.

I honestly hope the fins can pull out a victory in this one, I mean if the FALCONS face them in the superbowl then it's a team we know a little more about ya know.

I couldn't stand Gruden as a buc coach, but I think he's a dang good commentator for NFL football games, he says what he thinks. Early on he kinda took command over Ron J. or Jaws and told it like it was. He's a great commentator IMO.

Well if you hate the Bucs like I do then you probably didn't try to understand.(LOL) But I agree he is a great commentator

Man, last week I thought the wildcat was broken, but its seems to be healing nicely tonight!

It really shocks me about the Miami Widlcat honestly. In the pregame all the commentators all but said it was a fad. When Miami faced the FALCONS the Wildcat was nothing but a top notch new era offense.

LOL, It's funny what a difference a game against our disrespected Atlanta Falcons makes. :D