Dome Upper deck (3rd level)

falconfan3593

I usually sit somewhere in the 1st deck and spend alot of money on very good seats 1-2 times a year. I have never sat in the upper level for a falcons game but me and my friends really wanna get some cheapies up there so we can go to more games. How is the view up there? Can you see well? do the players look like ants? Just wanted to get some info before spending money on ticks. thanks

The best seats for viewing the game IMO is the 3rd level. I have access to 20 yard line front row lower level and I see the game better in the 3rd level and the tickets are cheaper. I usually get seats midfield not too many rows up. I sat in almost at the 50 row 1 3rd level this past weekend and that's about as good of a view as you'll get.

I usually sit somewhere in the 1st deck and spend alot of money on very good seats 1-2 times a year. I have never sat in the upper level for a falcons game but me and my friends really wanna get some cheapies up there so we can go to more games. How is the view up there? Can you see well? do the players look like ants? Just wanted to get some info before spending money on ticks. thanks

Wait until 10 minutes before the game starts, and scalpers will reduce the face value down to 25%. Sometimes lower, but they would rather make something rather than be stuck with the tickets. This wont work for some games this season, ex: Atl-philly