Jason Snelling

Commish

how impressed are you with this kid?

He looked good as a rookie but i figured it was just because he was playing against scrubs...year later he looked good, but that was just because he was playing in preseason against vanilla second string defenses...now yesterday once again he looked pretty darn good

idk, it seems that no matter what the competition this kid makes plays.

He looked good as a rookie but i figured it was just because he was playing against scrubs...year later he looked good, but that was just because he was playing in preseason against vanilla second string defenses...now yesterday once again he looked pretty darn good

That is one man I would hate to have to tackle! That boy runs HARD!!!!!!!!!!

I Like him in the spot where he is at. He has seen a pretty good amount of time in both games.

I really do not like him as our 2nd RB because his play is very similar to Turner's. I like Norwood there because he can change the pace and hit the big play at any time.

If Snelling keeps showing up like he has, we probably will lose him. If I had to pick one player to keep though it would be Norwood despite his injury problems.

I've been a fan of his since we got him. I know (just like u stated), that a lot of people dismissed his performances due to who he was playing against, ya know pre-season and scrubs, but I just could never overlook how hard he hit the hole. I always said if we had of had him in there instead of Warrick Dunn (no disrespect to Dunn) back when we were forced to start Slowey Joey, we could have won at least 2-3 more games that season and at least sniffed the playoffs. Tackling Snelling is like trying to tackle a runaway forklift. I'm glad he's getting his shot now. BOUT TIME!!! :D