New England: Our Keys to Victory

section322

1. We must get PRESSURE on Tom Brady. This means that we have to take some chances with the blitz. At some point we must force our corners to cover one on one. If we give Brady the amount of time we gave Delhomme we can't win. Brady doesnt make a great deal of mistakes and he has some dependable receivers. They also have a great play caller. WATCH THE FILM OF THE JETS GAME and you will see that the PRESSURE made Brady uncomfortable and he is not moving very well. Maybe a mixture of Abraham, Sidbury, and "The Beerman" with linbacker blitzes could do it. New packages and formations. Jamaal possibly at DT next week. WE MUST TAKE SOME CHANCES AND HIT THE QUARTERBACK!

I'm serious. The almost lost to the Bills. Also, the failed to even score a TD in the last game they played. Brady doesn't look comfortable back there. Buffalo and the Jets basically handed you guys the blueprint.

That's easier said than done. I hear what your saying, but to go out and execute it is something else with such a young team. But I'm hopeful that BVG and Smitty will have them ready.

I'm serious. The almost lost to the Bills. Also, the failed to even score a TD in the last game they played. Brady doesn't look comfortable back there. Buffalo and the Jets basically handed you guys the blueprint.

Pats offense is eventually going to get back on track. Pats are sure going to bounce back after a division loss. This is our first road test . Brady had a poor game yesterday and missed some throws.

We dont have Darrelle Revis to hold Moss in check nor the 3-4 blitzing scheme. Our secondary is our weakness.

Im confident about this game but this wont be a easy win..

1. We must get PRESSURE on Tom Brady. This means that we have to take some chances with the blitz. At some point we must force our corners to cover one on one. If we give Brady the amount of time we gave Delhomme we can't win. Brady doesnt make a great deal of mistakes and he has some dependable receivers. They also have a great play caller. WATCH THE FILM OF THE JETS GAME and you will see that the PRESSURE made Brady uncomfortable and he is not moving very well. Maybe a mixture of Abraham, Sidbury, and "The Beerman" with linbacker blitzes could do it. New packages and formations. Jamaal possibly at DT next week. WE MUST TAKE SOME CHANCES AND HIT THE QUARTERBACK!

I agree but you should take that pick of Mike Vick off man. He's on the Eagles, and thank god for him fighting dogs, Matt Ryan is the FREAKIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pats offense is eventually going to get back on track. Pats are sure going to bounce back after a division loss. This is our first road test . Brady had a poor game yesterday and missed some throws.

We dont have Darrelle Revis to hold Moss in check nor the 3-4 blitzing scheme. Our secondary is our weakness.

Im confident about this game but this wont be a easy win..

That's the only wildcard in this game. I'm not (and even some of you) are not sold on the Falcons Defense. If Brady gets on track, then I think you guys lose. Your job is to keep someone in his face and not let him get comfortable.

I saw your game last week against the Fins and I'm about to watch the Panthers/Falcons game within the hour, but from the looks of it, your O should be able to blow their D up. You make a good point about having a young team going out and performing. If you get stage fright and let them stay in the game too late you lose. But based off talent alone, you should put up over 30 points on them.

I hope you lose. I don't want to hear about how good the Falcons are after the beat the overrated Patriots.

I think Brady will look better against us, we don't have the pass-rush to make him feel uncomfortable ... I think it's going to be a shoot-out (much like what I expect from both games against the Saints) ... first to 45 wins.

So the key: Better offensive execution, without turnovers.

I think Brady will look better against us, we don't have the pass-rush to make him feel uncomfortable ... I think it's going to be a shoot-out (much like what I expect from both games against the Saints) ... first to 45 wins.

So the key: Better offensive execution, without turnovers.

sweet thought in your bed........but, in reality it's highly unlikely!

seems like you still are a novice when it comes to acceptance of falcons natural skill sets which come in to play every week with a different opponent.

you can mark my words........patriots will be in serious trouble with our approach in foxboro!

The key is bumping the receivers off the line. If we can give them one good bump coming off the line that will be enough time to disrupt their timing and give our DL one step to close on Brady. If we don’t wreck their timing Brady will kill us on those short outside patterns where interception chances are near impossible.

Knock the crap out of their receivers!!! :angry:

ppl forget that wes walker was out on week 2. moss was double covered and the short screens were not fooling the jets.

also dont forget that the jets def and off is built to play against their own division and in this case the pats twice a year....

what to expect...

1.) tom brady and the hurry up offense...

2.) once they have a lead, expect brady and their offense to wear down our def, converting 3rd down is key..

in our offense... well i feel as tho its a new colts offense in the making :)

the pats simply cant stop it, and this is where we are to be creative and keep our defense off the field

I agree but you should take that pick of Mike Vick off man. He's on the Eagles, and thank god for him fighting dogs, Matt Ryan is the FREAKIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're probably right ... I will look for a different pic but remember HE did bring excitement to Atlanta football. help sell out the dome (No more Blackouts) I still wish him the best (and Alge... even Warrick) as long as they're not playing us

1. get pressure on brady

delhomme had a lot of time throw on most of his snaps yesterday. we can afford to give delhomme time and still win, but not brady, especially if welker plays.

2. just keep doing what we've been doing on offense.

this is a huge game and beating a team like new england would really be a huge exclamation point on the awesome job smith and TD have already done.

IMO, this game is riding on our OFFENSE...

Keep the Patriots' O and our defense off the field with long, methodical drives like we executed against the Panthers and we can definately put ourselves in great position to walk out of Foxboro with a win...remember our T.O.P in the third qtr.? Eleven minutes! If we can do that each quarter and end those drives in points, we could definately do it. Our defense will maintain, but I'm not thinking for one minute we're gonna shut down Brady and with Jerry out, our pass rush won't be as effective. We saw once Jerry went out how much time Delhommo had so I think it's up to our offense to keep New England's offense off the field. I think it's also time we give them a dose of the no huddle...