Looking ahead @ the 49'ers game

Supes™

I know,...one game at a time. We've got a tough one coming up at Gillette Stadium Sunday. 'Nuff said. But if anyone was counting on the 49'ers game to be a breather after the bye week, count again. Singletary is 6-1 since he took over the reigns out there and they're looking mighty good.

I remember when we were shopping for a new HC. I personally wanted Singletary and more than a few folks in here were at me with "What's he ever done? He's never been a coach! He's never even been a coordinator!" Well, well,....

Don't get me wrong. I'm tickled pink with Mike Smith & crew. Could NOT be happier. We were blessed by the football gods indeed.

But don't sleep on Mike Singletary and his 49'ers. I'm just saying.....

I know,...one game at a time. We've got a tough one coming up at Gillette Stadium Sunday. 'Nuff said. But if anyone was counting on the 49'ers game to be a breather after the bye week, count again. Singletary is 6-1 since he took over the reigns out there and they're looking mighty good.

I remember when we were shopping for a new HC. I personally wanted Singletary and more than a few folks in here were at me with "What's he ever done? He's never been a coach! He's never even been a coordinator!" Well, well,....

Don't get me wrong. I'm tickled pink with Mike Smith & crew. Could NOT be happier. We were blessed by the football gods indeed.

But don't sleep on Mike Singletary and his 49'ers. I'm just saying.....

Don't worry. You come up with a good niner cartoon, I'll make a t-shirt out of it like this week, and I'll be up there in the nosebleeds at Candlestick showing it off.

Those Nancy boys won't say a word!!!!