PFT: Walker BUMPED to Active Roster

sporkdevil

I thought we lost him to someone? well, this is good.. he dint impress me in preseason though

He didn't look bad, and I think he has loads of upside. Panthers tried to get him on waivers but they got someone else instead. I guess they put out multiple waivers on DT's trying to get anything.

And I remember before they changed defensive schemes and some nagging injury he was thought to be a first round DT who could really get at the passer. He had a huge amount of sacks for a DT his junior year.

there wasn't much of a difference between jerry, johnson and lewis from what i saw so i'm not really worried about peria's injury. i hope he rehabs and comes back healthy next year.

He may re-hab and come back but he will NEVER be an impact DT in the NFL..............a brutal battleground. He's waaaay too fragile.

Sad but true.

Think it's just a coincidence the Lions draft Johnson and they go 0-16, and the guy who drafted him is fired? AJ Green would have 2,000 yards a year, and cure cancer before his rookie contract is up.

OH I'm sure some people would think that.

So I guess any team that drafts Green will basically have a one man offense...

He'll break all of Jerry Rices record..... in ONE game.

:lol:

OH I'm sure some people would think that.

So I guess any team that drafts Green will basically have a one man offense...

He'll break all of Jerry Rices record..... in ONE game.

:lol:

Before the half as long as a QB from Georgia throws to him.

But on a serious note, Rotoworld is saying Peria's injury is bone related, and is NOT a torn ACL. Kinda weird, but says he will be ready by summer.