Norwood?

john_winger

All we get is silence and a little hint of hopeful news.

Even though the Falcons haven't released any information on Jerious Norwood, his backup, Jason Snelling, said Norwood is "fine."

Norwood took a shot to the head in the second quarter in Sunday's win over the Panthers and didn't return. Snelling is not a doctor, so check back later for an update on who is Michael Turner's handcuff.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...2072&spln=1

What the heck does handcuff mean?

All we get is silence and a little hint of hopeful news.

Even though the Falcons haven't released any information on Jerious Norwood, his backup, Jason Snelling, said Norwood is "fine."

Norwood took a shot to the head in the second quarter in Sunday's win over the Panthers and didn't return. Snelling is not a doctor, so check back later for an update on who is Michael Turner's handcuff.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...2072&spln=1

What the heck does handcuff mean?

Handcuff = backup basically. I think it's a fantasy term for those who sign starter and backup to make sure they have the backup if the starter goes down. Good news to hear he's ok. I think I read he was walking around on the sidelines during the game after he was taken out.

Handcuff = backup basically. I think it's a fantasy term for those who sign starter and backup to make sure they have the backup if the starter goes down. Good news to hear he's ok. I think I read he was walking around on the sidelines during the game after he was taken out.

I didn't bring my binoculars to the game, so I can't confirm that, but I would be happy to hear someone say they saw him out there.

I'm not into FF at all, so that term was unfamiliar. Thanks.

I heard on DaveFM during the game that he was out for the rest of the day, and wondered what happened. The team might be able to strike a balance between keeping Bill Belichek in the dark, and tossing us diehard Falcon fans a bone, know what I'm saying?

According to Belicheck John F. Kennedy is "day-to-day."

Too soon?

LOL

No, I think 40 years is long enough. Now if that would have been a Teddy reference, I would have said 'bad taste'. (Even keeping in mind that this is NOT Massachussets!)

But no politics here, and your point about BB and his famous injury report habits is well taken. Funny stuff, Gritz.

We missed you at this years GT.