Jeff Schultz Things back to normal at Georgia: Heat is on Martinez.

SacFalcFan

I really see CMR is about to get some major heat. I wouldn't be surprised that after this year or next if the D stays the same. That Evans will tell CMR to either get rid of CWM himself and if Evans has to do it CMR will be going along with CWM. You can't have a coach that continually allows the same problem to be a problem every year and expect to be successful every year.

same with the florida fans I know.. they are upset today that uf didn't win by 60.. i know idiots.
Yea, I was gonna say I think that's a ton of fanbases. I know Bama, Florida, LSU, and Tennessee folks that are the same way.

come to my town and spend 10 mins with these idiots and you will even slap them. I know a guy that talks trash about every team and thinks UGA is the greatest team on earth, but doesn't watch a game or watch highlights. Heck he don't even know the players or the schedule. I only know 2 good UGA fans that are good fans period. Even though when I went to Gainesville a month ago I wanted to hit a Florida fan because he was trash talking to my UGA bud and made himself look stupid, but ended up rofl at him