Turner is leading the league in carries!

Ice74

Norwood's opening kickoff return to the 40 set the tone for the special teams which was vital since special teams play and the resulting disparity in field position was a crucial difference maker in yesteray's game.

Norwood is still a weapon to cherish as long as he can stay healthy enough to warrant a roster spot. Since health is a concern, Snelling's toughness is all the more valuable to the Falcons. I, for one, am happy with all 3 RBs and particularly hope that Norwood can stay healthy enough to perform up to his capabilities this year.

turner did not look fresh yesterday. He seemed to be missing that extra gear which turns a 8-9 yard gain into a 20 yard gain. If Snelling can pass protect why not keep Turner fresh and limit his carries. History has shown that even a greatest backs cannot sub stain the amount of carries Turner is getting for long without a huge drop off.

we should bring in a free agent running back because as much as i like jerious he is hurt quite a bit it seems

I think that would be a huge mistake. Norwood is a versatile as they come and young. He is an exceptional Return Man,RB Receiver.

He has been great for us. I guess we should get rid of ABE too since he has missed allot more games than Norwood.

Mularkey's game plan of pounding the ball into the line even when the Panthers had 9 in the box yesterday bothered me a little. Good thing we had a 3rd down God quarterbacking for us.

I did not understand that either? Maybe Ryan did not want to audible out thinking they were disguising coverage. Turner carried the ball allot in the off season which bother me as well.