Flags at the Dome

I think that the flags were the best thing they have ever given away at the Dome.

Seems like everyone had them and were waving them. I saw this one guy walking around with like ten of them. I got a red one and it is now hanging on my wall in my room. I think I will bring it to every game this year and I think everyone else should too!

I think that the flags were the best thing they have ever given away at the Dome.

Seems like everyone had them and were waving them. I saw this one guy walking around with like ten of them. I got a red one and it is now hanging on my wall in my room. I think I will bring it to every game this year and I think everyone else should too!

I love the idea and the fact that they gave out some free stuff, but during the game is was kind of distracting, especially when the person in front you wants to waive the flag the whole game and you have a hard time seeing the actual play. <_<

I love the idea and the fact that they gave out some free stuff, but during the game is was kind of distracting, especially when the person in front you wants to waive the flag the whole game and you have a hard time seeing the actual play. <_<

Yea, I see how that could be annoying, but It looked cool to see everyone waving them across the stadium.

i don't know how annoying it was for you guys at the game, but on tv it looked good. whenever the panthers had a big 3rd down or something you'd see a bunch of flags flying in the stands. i don't know how expensive it is for them to continue to give those out but if they could they should give those out instead of the towels.

I was definately worried about that but it never seemed to be a problem for me so.

i don't know how annoying it was for you guys at the game, but on tv it looked good. whenever the panthers had a big 3rd down or something you'd see a bunch of flags flying in the stands. i don't know how expensive it is for them to continue to give those out but if they could they should give those out instead of the towels.

I am pretty sure it looked good, and it would have been cool if the lady didnt waive that dog on Flag every play, and there was another lady in front of me whose hair smelled like a Old wash rag.

I got a red one, took it off the stick and have it hanging in my office today.. great give away.. people in my section were considerate with the use of the flags but it was one of those giveaways like full size bat day at the ballpark... great idea, nice promo item but horrible idea for those that don't know how to handle the item. :lol: I'd like to see them return in the future but on a smaller scale, something slightly bigger than a window car flag would work better. (IMO) Even rolled up in their packaging people didn't know what to do with them and they ended up be a hassle to quite a few people I noticed in the sections around me.

They should have made them all red, never liked the idea of waving a white flag. That said, it all looked good on TV. Looked like one of the better give aways in recent history.

They didn't look as nice either.. I was waiting for a Panther player to grab a white flag and start waving it on the sideline. (had they won or been up) :lol:

Well I sit in section 125 and not in the 300 section so it was a major problem :D :P

Yeah, I was in 125, too, and it did make it difficult to see on some plays - even standing up.

BTW, did you happen to see the young ladies in section 126 with the "CAROLINA SUCKS" t-shirts?

somehow, I got to my seat with a handfull of white flags that I ended up trading, two to one, in the stands to get some red flags. All four of the people in my group ended up with one white and one red. The rest I just gave away to people who didnt have any. They are really cool, but someone is eventualy gonna put an eye out. :D