Looks like the Falcons-Saints rivalry will be taking on a whole different meaning.

jes2400

As we all know the Falcons and Saints have had a big rivalry with one another ever since we were in the NFC west. Usually though, we were fighting to stay out of the divsion cellar or one team was good and the other wasn't. Now, Tampa Bay and Carolina are 0-2. Tampa Bay isn't going anywhere, and it looks like Carolina is going back to it's good one week, bad the next personality, so it looks like we'll be battling the Saints for the division, which makes the rivalry that much more exciting.I can't wait until we play each other,it should be fun.

As we all know the Falcons and Saints have had a big rivalry with one another ever since we were in the NFC west. Usually though, we were fighting to stay out of the divsion cellar or one team was good and the other wasn't. Now, Tampa Bay and Carolina are 0-2. Tampa Bay isn't going anywhere, and it looks like Carolina is going back to it's good one week, bad the next personality, so it looks like we'll be battling the Saints for the division, which makes the rivalry that much more exciting.I can't wait until we play each other,it should be fun.

I think the Aints have an explosive team. I am not taking from their win because a "W" is a "W", but they played a banged up Eagles team and a rebuilding team led by a rookie QB. Yeah the latter sounds like us last year, but clearly there is a difference. We have the advantage in my opinion and I cant wait to play them on MNF.