Was I the the only one who enjoyed watching Gore tear Jim Mora up?

#1$tunna

I actually liked Mora... He just doesn't have the personality to be a head coach. He's flat out too nice. Mike Smith is a really nice guy, but he'll lay into somebody if they deserve it. Mora let everyone walk all over him.

That said, I don't hate him like I do Petrino. Mora was fired... Petrino quit during the middle of a season like a rotten snake. Most people here still like Dan Reeves, but Mora had a much better record than he did. I don't know why people hate him.

I actually liked Mora... He just doesn't have the personality to be a head coach. He's flat out too nice. Mike Smith is a really nice guy, but he'll lay into somebody if they deserve it. Mora let everyone walk all over him.

That said, I don't hate him like I do Petrino. Mora was fired... Petrino quit during the middle of a season like a rotten snake. Most people here still like Dan Reeves, but Mora had a much better record than he did. I don't know why people hate him.

most would say he had his good years with dan reeve's team (11-5?) went down every year after when he tried to implement his system and players, and his loyalty to knapp and donatel were his ultimate undoing and the reason alot of falcon fans think he is a horrible coach.

i didnt really care if the guy stayed or went i just wanted donatel and knapp gone

I liked Mora...just didn't like Knapp or Donatell. I knew he'd get another shot at a HC position but I feel like he might be in trouble hitching his wagon to Greg Knapp once again.

I agree. It completely baffles me how people lay into Mora the way they did. 11-5, 8-8, 7-9. Obviously not great in years 2 and 3... but aside from Mike Smith currently, do we have any other coach that has a winning record here?

I'M WITH YOU. I LIKE MORA. HE DIDN'T DO US ANY FATAL DAMAGE. NOW PETRINO .. THATS ANOTHER STORY.

I'D NEVER LUMP THESE TWO GUYS TOGETHER ANY WAY. BUT I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY ... HAD NOT WE WENT

THROUGH EACH OF THESE GUYS, THE ATLANTA FALCONS WON'T BE WHAT WE'RE SEEING NOW. PETRINO, HE'S AN

ENEMY FOR LIFE. I WISH HIM VERY MUCH FAILURE. :rolleyes: