Vance Cuff..great news..

dawg4life

I'd like to see Sanders Commings see some more action after this injury. I think with his size he could be a special player.

agreed I would like to see Sanders play some... when both of our safeties leave this year he will have some experience...that goes the same with Banks (if he is healthy idk) and Rambo! Also playing him early can get him crossed trained like Mike Smith does with the falcons so he can help where ever!

agreed I would like to see Sanders play some... when both of our safeties leave this year he will have some experience...that goes the same with Banks (if he is healthy idk) and Rambo! Also playing him early can get him crossed trained like Mike Smith does with the falcons so he can help where ever!

when both our safeties leave after this year they will be replaced by jakar hamilton and alec ogletree..

when both our safeties leave after this year they will be replaced by jakar hamilton and alec ogletree..

I don't believe that they both will just come in and start, however Hamilton i think could... I think either sanders or ramb (they both have been at UGA 2 years) will get a spot... however the best player starts not seniority