Here is what the saints think about us!

Scorpion

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, that one guy asked what have the Panthers or Dolphins done recently? Let's see....WON their divisions just last season while the Saints sat home during the playoffs.

What have the freakin Saints done since 06 anyways?

Hmm, the Saints did in 2006 what the Falcons did in 2008. Went to the playoffs under a first year coach. I would hardly say you have some bragging rights to tout. And since last season is over with, this season is all that matters. Your team is 2-0. My team is 2-0. Should make for an interesting two games this season.

I have to say the Saints offense is great, but are they peaking too early? Can they honestly keep this up all year? Kolb put up some yards against them this year. This is the best the Saints can do, lets see what they are made of. By the time we get to them our offense will be able to hang with them.

They are really too content with what they have, someone will serve them humble pie soon. We will eat the clock and keep brees out of sync. I guess they forgot we played them twice last year and hammered them once and played them tough at their house. Its gonna be fun controlling the clock with that joke of a defense. Kolb at QB and the Lions both hung twenty on them. How pathetic.

it has been the same ole song and dance now with the saints over the past couple of years. They are hyped as the next greatest thing only to fall flat on their faces later in the season.

They have the "panthers love feast" from the media always going on yet they never do anything to justify it. from "reggie bust" to "dewie peas"

and comparing the Falcons success last year with a first time head coach to that of the saints success of 2006 with the same is silly at best.

The saints did not have a rookie head coach and a rookie starting qb as well as a first time "starting" RB and countless other rookie starters.

I can not disput the fact that "so far" the saints have looked great offensively. All I can do is look at their track record for now. Until we smack them in the mouth "again" we won't really know who has the better team now will we? for all of brees's glory last year the falcons sure did not have a hard time with him at home. How many int's was it again?

Hmm, the Saints did in 2006 what the Falcons did in 2008. Went to the playoffs under a first year coach. I would hardly say you have some bragging rights to tout. And since last season is over with, this season is all that matters. Your team is 2-0. My team is 2-0. Should make for an interesting two games this season.

Where did I brag about the Falcons? smh.....

I was pointing out how silly that poster was, acting like the Panthers and Dolphins haven't done anything recently. Sure last year was last year, but this goofball was touting up the Eagles' few minutes away from the SB last season and acting like two playoff teams and division winners did nothing (and both obviously did more than the Saints).

Just to make a few points.

- The Saints respect the Falcons. We'd be stupid not to.

- The D is not lights out but it is looking like it will be a good D. The final score won't tell the complete story. One of the TD was the result of incredible field position on a Kick Return. Also, we WILLINGLY gave up a safety to for the sake of field position. Last, the reason Kolb threw for all those yards is because he threw 51 passes and about a quarter and a half was prevent coverage. We all know how easy that is.

- It's not possible to get Brees out of sync.

- Claiming that we are "peaking too early" is a made up excuse and you seem to be looking for a something that is not there. What team doesn't want to have a quick start? Funny part is our O leaves a lot of points on the field. We still have lots of work to do on that side of the ball.

Until we play we'll just hope each other loses. We both will probably be a better team than we are now when we meet. Only time will tell.

- The D is not lights out but it is looking like it will be a good D. The final score won't tell the complete story. One of the TD was the result of incredible field position on a Kick Return. Also, we WILLINGLY gave up a safety to for the sake of field position. Last, the reason Kolb threw for all those yards is because he threw 51 passes and about a quarter and a half was prevent coverage. We all know how easy that is.

- Claiming that we are "peaking too early" is a made up excuse and you seem to be looking for a something that is not there. What team doesn't want to have a quick start? Funny part is our O leaves a lot of points on the field. We still have lots of work to do on that side of the ball.

Until we play we'll just hope each other loses. We both will probably be a better team than we are now when we meet. Only time will tell.

:huh: :huh: :huh: do we not remember last year in ATL when Brees got picked 3 times? yea he threw for 400+ yards but what did that do for him? nothing...and his 2nd td was a meaningless heave that happened to end as a TD

Brees is just like any other QB (except that mole thing he got going on, reminds me of number 3 from Austin Powers...), you throw pressure in his face and he will fold...its nothing new

This is what the saints fans think of us-what some saints fans think of us.

Saints are a good looking team, but they haven't been challenged yet- a rookie QB making his first start in his first NFL game and a really horrible back-up in Kolb. With the Eagles minus Westbrook for the second half? Lets not have them playing in Jan just yet.

We all see that the Aint loaded up to stop the run and got picked apart by the philly pass game.

The inexperience of Kolb was 3 ints,if McNabb was healthy Philly would have smash you.

You would have had to respect the pass from him and Westbrook would have tore the Aints apart.

Lets see what you do when you guys play someone with a real pass threat and run game this season.

LOL, that one guy asked what have the Panthers or Dolphins done recently? Let's see....WON their divisions just last season while the Saints sat home during the playoffs.

they shouldn't be talking about our schedule.

its' funny, we played two teams who combined for 23 wins last year (23-9)

they played two teams who combined for 9 (9-22-1)

Like they didn't just play the Lions who were winless last season and the Eagles without their starting QB.

I think they're legit...but c'mon.

did they really have the nerve to say we didnt play anyone!!!!! didnt they play the lions and give up 28 points

They also implied their defense was better than ours.

That's coming from the fans of a team whose defense stinks every year. Their offense has to score alot of points because their D can't stop anybody.

To be quiet honest, wouldn't it be a stretch for a Saints fan to say anything nice/positive about us on their own board?

It is our oldest rivalry. The rivalry is over 42 years old. Of course the media lightly covers that because we were bottom dwellers duking it out for so many years, but an old rivalry nonetheless.

The comments about Kolb's garbage yards is just hilarious. Especially when we had the Saints put away by the third quarter of our first meeting last year. Remember Brees racking up a ton of yards after the game was out of reach? I do.

The saints are running a college set right now. And it's funny. All the so called "experts" keep saying how prolific the saints offense is because they have put up some gaudy numbers over the last 18 games. That team is not that good. As soon as someone figures out the offensive scheme (and it will happen this year) 0.500 or worse is starring you right in the face. You guys will be lucky to get a wild card this year.

To be quiet honest, wouldn't it be a stretch for a Saints fan to say anything nice/positive about us on their own board?

It is our oldest rivalry. The rivalry is over 42 years old. Of course the media lightly covers that because we were bottom dwellers duking it out for so many years, but an old rivalry nonetheless.

The comments about Kolb's garbage yards is just hilarious. Especially when we had the Saints put away by the third quarter of our first meeting last year. Remember Brees racking up a ton of yards after the game was out of reach? I do.

Yup I do.........

Then I remember some of the more lame saints fans still talk about our defense I remember I think it was Nola saying something to the effect of " stop making excuses, you guys could just not stop the saints deep pass's" you know after we backed off and had dominated the game