Where was Lofton?

Gimmesomo!!!

I didn't watch the game only saw box scores and highlights and prior to the first snap i'd been under the impression that the intensity of the Panther's run game wud be equally matched by the ferocity of #50 then....nothing...no mentions, no highlights, no nada SOOOOO: WTF HAPPENED TO LOFTON TODAY???!!!

Didn't watch the game? Trust me, he was there.

He was the third leading tackler with 6 solos and 2 assist.

He did drop back in pass coverage on some plays

He did have one nice stop for no gain by sliding down the line behind the runner

Peterson was lead in tackles DeCoud was second and Coleman had several tackles

I think Carolina's play selection may have been away from Lofton (not necessarily intentionally)

some of Decoud and Colemans work came from being the #8 man in the box on occasion

EDIT I Got DecCoud and Coleman backward -- Coleman was #2 in tackles

He wasnt bad, just didnt stick out. What I noticed more than anything was how little JA98 was on the field today. As others have said, Peterson played very well today. Behind Gonzales, he might have been our best player today. DeCoud also quietly had a good game. Our corners got beat up a little bit, but there were 2 plays where Smith got some big yards where honestly, there wasnt anything that could be done...just a perfectly placed ball. Good to see DelDooshbag choke at the end though.

Also, Snelling played very well. Apparently Turner got a little dinged up in the 1st half, because he got a lot of touches for a backup.

He was looking at Petersons sayin'..."where the heck were you?".....LOL

I thought he was asking Peterson if it was true that Peterson led the defense with 9 solo tackles today, had 1 pass defensed, and another forced fumble today? And Mike Peterson replied, "no doubt. Who do you think I am, some scrub named Keith Brooking or something?"

Peterson had more big plays, but Peterson probably also had more bad plays in my opinion.

I guess you didn't watch the same game as I did. The LBs played well. Lofton all over there run game. And how many times has Peterson knocked the ball lose?

Why must you be so negative. Were you not hugged enough as a kid.

He wasnt bad, just didnt stick out. What I noticed more than anything was how little JA98 was on the field today. As others have said, Peterson played very well today. Behind Gonzales, he might have been our best player today. DeCoud also quietly had a good game. Our corners got beat up a little bit, but there were 2 plays where Smith got some big yards where honestly, there wasnt anything that could be done...just a perfectly placed ball. Good to see DelDooshbag choke at the end though.

Also, Snelling played very well. Apparently Turner got a little dinged up in the 1st half, because he got a lot of touches for a backup.

6 rushing attempts and 1 pass completion but he was in as a blocker on many other plays

I thought he was asking Peterson if it was true that Peterson led the defense with 9 solo tackles today, had 1 pass defensed, and another forced fumble today? And Mike Peterson replied, "no doubt. Who do you think I am, some scrub named Keith Brooking or something?"

Yeah, but all of Petersons tackles were like seven yards downfield.....and he did run up to a lot of piles yellin' and screamin'...LOL

RandomFan wrote: "I thought he was asking Peterson if it was true that Peterson led the defense with 9 solo tackles today"

Yeah, but dude when you are making tackles 14 yards downfield it really ain't helpin' much....

Here's an example from NFL.com: "3-4-CAR 38 (:12) 34-D.Williams up the middle to ATL 48 for 14 yards (53-M.Peterson)."

LMAO......14 yards downfield!...dude that ain't a LB, that's a disgruntled fan coming out of the stands and making a play...Petersons was awful today..live with it....and they used to give KB56 a hard time for making tackles "seven yards downfield". ROTF really LMAO.

RandomFan wrote: "I thought he was asking Peterson if it was true that Peterson led the defense with 9 solo tackles today"

Yeah, but dude when you are making tackles 14 yards downfield it really ain't helpin' much....

Here's an example from NFL.com: "3-4-CAR 38 (:12) 34-D.Williams up the middle to ATL 48 for 14 yards (53-M.Peterson)."

LMAO......14 yards downfield!...dude that ain't a LB, that's a disgruntled fan coming out of the stands and making a play...Petersons was awful today..live with it....and they used to give KB56 a hard time for making tackles "seven yards downfield". ROTF really LMAO.

Cowboys Board is -------->

that way.

1. (15:00) 34-D.Williams right end to CAR 20 for no gain (53-M.Peterson, 50-C.Lofton).

2. (1:46) 7-J.Baker punt is BLOCKED by 29-B.Williams, Center-44-J.Jansen, RECOVERED by ATL-53-M.Peterson at ATL 38. 53-M.Peterson to ATL 47 for 9 yards (53-N.Diggs). CAR-53-N.Diggs was injured during the play. His return is Questionable.

3. (8:06) 34-D.Williams up the middle to CAR 12 for 4 yards (53-M.Peterson).

4. Very next play(7:26) 34-D.Williams left tackle to CAR 15 for 3 yards (53-M.Peterson).

5. (6:15) 28-J.Stewart up the middle to CAR 26 for 3 yards (53-M.Peterson).

6. (4:24) 34-D.Williams up the middle to CAR 44 for 4 yards (53-M.Peterson). FUMBLES (53-M.Peterson), RECOVERED by ATL-28-T.DeCoud at CAR 47.

7. (11:03) 34-D.Williams up the middle to ATL 48 for no gain (53-M.Peterson, 26-E.Coleman).

That's seven plays right there, where Peterson didn't make a tackle 15 yards downfield. None were more than 4 and there were a few for no gain. He also recovered a fumble and caused one.