Anybody else feel this way?

savage77

I just did not feel like we played like we were ready for this game today. I know Turner had over 100 yards but did not feel like he brought it like his normal self and i feel like our defense was kind of ripped today. I mean i am happy we won but i kind of just got the feeling like Carolina out played us today. I just feel like we were so much better prepared for miami. I dont know maybe it is just my after feelings of losing our first round pick that was really starting to shine i dont know what do you guys think. Is it just me that feels this way?

I just did not feel like we played like we were ready for this game today. I know Turner had over 100 yards but did not feel like he brought it like his normal self and i feel like our defense was kind of ripped today. I mean i am happy we won but i kind of just got the feeling like Carolina out played us today. I just feel like we were so much better prepared for miami. I dont know maybe it is just my after feelings of losing our first round pick that was really starting to shine i dont know what do you guys think. Is it just me that feels this way?

I think you need to get LAID!

Savor the victory mate! It's only getting better.......like an old wine!

If Carolina outplayed us and we still won you should be stoked and imagining how bad *** we will be when we outplay them :D

I thought we played a good game overall. My biggest gripe was the run defense and lack of pressure on De Homo.

I really don't give a rip how we played though. 2-0 overall, 1-0 in the NFC and 1-0 in the NFCS. Only need to go 6-8 to break the curse. Probably only 8-6 to make the playoffs. Very good position. Win next week and everybody will be on the wagon. Trust me.

If you ask me you can't play better than the other team and lose. I don't see how that is possible.

This post just shows me that we, "fans" see things from a different perspective.

If you ask me I feel like the Falcons came in with a sound strategy and personal and handled the Panthers potent offensive start that only gained them a FG. Being an even keeled team that expects to win was what I saw today and we handled our business. We didn't panic when we saw that Delhomme was playing confidently. Instead we reacted like a well coached team that was prepared and we played like the better team that eventually just snuffed out the Panthers just as we expected to do.

It was a solidly coached and played game and that's what I saw from my POV.

Falcons played well today except for the pass rush. If we had a decent pass rush the game is not even close. Turner had a good game as well as he always does. He always breaks the tackle of the first buy to hit him.

I don't understand how someone can say, "a decent pass rush and the game is not even close." Is a, "decent pass rush" one that nets sacks always? For me a, "decent" pass rush is one that makes the QB move around and throw from bad angles or shorten up on throws due to pressure in his face. I saw that today from the Falcons. I never have been one to discount a team and say, 'if we did something they would have been blown out,." It's never worth saying because it's a, "what could have been statement" that will never be proved.

I still think that Carolina is good football team. If you can run the ball well which they obviously can and play sound defense then you should be pretty solid so don't get too excited just yet. We handled our business today but that is all.

I don't understand how someone can say, "a decent pass rush and the game is not even close." Is a, "decent pass rush" one that nets sacks always? For me a, "decent" pass rush is one that makes the QB move around and throw from bad angles or shorten up on throws due to pressure in his face. I saw that today from the Falcons. I never have been one to discount a team and say, 'if we did something they would have been blown out,." It's never worth saying because it's a, "what could have been statement" that will never be proved.

I still think that Carolina is good football team. If you can run the ball well which they obviously can and play sound defense then you should be pretty solid so don't get too excited just yet. We handled our business today but that is all.

If you think we had a decent pass rush today you have no inkling of what football is about. The only time we pressured the mongloid, int throwing machine from Louisiana was when we blitzed. Like I said if we get a decent pass rush we blow Carolina out.

I thought we played a good game overall. My biggest gripe was the run defense and lack of pressure on De Homo.

I really don't give a rip how we played though. 2-0 overall, 1-0 in the NFC and 1-0 in the NFCS. Only need to go 6-8 to break the curse. Probably only 8-6 to make the playoffs. Very good position. Win next week and everybody will be on the wagon. Trust me.

wrong....7-7 is required to get a WINNING season and "break the curse"

well dont get me wrong i am very happy that the falcons won today and it was even better because i watched game with my panthers fan friend lol i got to rub it in his face. maybe it was just me maybe just expecting too much i guess i kind of expected to shut them down as well as we did the dolphins last week and put up about forty. One more thing guys the saints are absolutely scaring me to death. You know i looked at all the points they scored last week and was like ok it was just the lions but against the eagles my goodness ridiculous.

The Falcons scored TDs on 4 straight possession so they weren't outplayed.

I understand your concerns, but at this point in the season it's not critical that you play a perfect game, or even close to perfect. It's just important that you win, especially when you are playing a good team, and the Panthers are still a good team.

The Falcons are 2-0 against teams with a combined record of 23-9 last year. It's all good.

well dont get me wrong i am very happy that the falcons won today and it was even better because i watched game with my panthers fan friend lol i got to rub it in his face. maybe it was just me maybe just expecting too much i guess i kind of expected to shut them down as well as we did the dolphins last week and put up about forty. One more thing guys the saints are absolutely scaring me to death. You know i looked at all the points they scored last week and was like ok it was just the lions but against the eagles my goodness ridiculous.

I disagree with you and I don't understand what you were expecting. Were you expecting Jake to self destruct again and give us the game? I wasn't. I thought the Panthers played one heck of a game, and we still came out on top. With that being said, I'm very satisfied with todays game. It was the Panthers we were playing, not the Lions.

Well, let's try to keep things in perspective. We've beaten two playoff teams from a year ago while the Aints have played the Lions and the Eagles who just lost their starting QB.

I'm not saying the Aints are pushovers. Far from it. But that could be one of the reasons why they are looking so good right now.

Let's wait until they start getting into some tougher teams before we get scared, shall we?