Is it a bad thing that the Pats lossed today?

Delosky

I was pretty shocked when I saw the Jets knocked off the Pats today, but divisional games are always like that. Kudos to them, but does anyone feel that Belichick will have them playing lights out at home next week against us?

I still think we can win with our offense as good as it is and I'm not as nervous about our defense since they don't have a strong running game. However, the backs in the flats and on the draws has killed us in the past and that is what Brady/Faulk are exceptionally good at.

This would just be a big statement game for us, even though I don't think we need one at this point.

Brady was awful today, and he missed Welker. If Welker is out next week, the Falcons have a great chance to win. Even if he plays, the Falcons have a decent shot, because Brady has not fully recovered from his injury psycholigically. Watching the Pats game today it was obvious.

Yes, we needed them to win. Brady has never lost back to back games. Honestly, it doesn't matter...there is a first time for everything. They also told us that no road team could go to Lambeau and beat the Packers in the playoffs.

I have faith in our team.

And before today, Smitty hadn't won a game with the Falcons in which the opposing team scored first either.

Brady looked very uncomfortable when getting pressured. Brady is not the same with that knee. We need to get after him and never let up. As far as next week goes if we score early and keep scoring, We will win.

This is what I was nervous about even before today's games. Going into today, I felt good about our DLine, but after today, I'm not so sure. Abe was basically shut down, JA98, well, was JA98, and it doesn't look good for Jerry. I really think we would be a sick defense if we could get consistent pressure on the QB throughout the season.

Still, that being said, I feel good about our team and our chances in Foxboro and I really think there are few defenses that would be able to shut down all the weapons we have on offense. I don't believe the Pats have one of those defenses.

Look at it this way, the Panthers were 12-4 (better record than the Pats in a tougher div) last year and didn't lose back to back games all year and we handled them fine today. As long as the Falcons don't go up there and shoot themselves in the foot, they have a very good chance of coming away with the W.

I definitely agree with this

Well this is for that Patriot troll that is PMing me about the Patriots D not being old and ******.

BRADY SUCKS UNDER PRESSURE THIS YEAR! HE WILL WET HIS PANTS WITH THE BEERMAN AND PREDATOR COMING AFTER HIM!

O BTW YOUR D IS OLD AS ****

The Patriots D isn't old. They had 6 new starters before Mayo went down, now it's 7.