Falcons offense too much for Panthers

truthspeaker

gotta give props to Dellhome, he had to throw in the second 1/2 and except for the 1 pick he player very very well, i thought he would...

Panthers looked alot like they did last yr today,

Falcons had penaltys

Falcons turned it over

and Falcons had a rough outing Runing in the 1st 1/2

i think it says alot about how good Falcons are and can be with all those mistakes and still getting a win vs the Reigning Div Champ....

thats 2 div Champs we have beat.......

now , wow what a matchup sunday

The Mighty Patriots host us, losing today they will be mad and hungry...... should be a great game with 2 high powered Offenses . Falcons figure out a way to win that game and go into the bye 3-0, I dont care how good Saints Look Falcons will find a way to win Div,,,,

falcons played well, won a division game and Ryan keeps improving

panthers had a few chances but couldnt get it done

entertaining game atleast, divisional games are usually always like this

Thanks Truth, this game went the way I thought it would, hard fought and down to the wire. The Panthers played hard, Smith made some sick catches, the Def under Meeks didn't look bad, they made Turner earn every yard. I don't know how you can stop Gonzo, he reminded me of why he's going to the HOF today...unbeilievable catches by him.

falcons played well, won a division game and Ryan keeps improving

panthers had a few chances but couldnt get it done

entertaining game atleast, divisional games are usually always like this

TRUTH, YOUR TEAM PLAYED A HARD NOSED GAME TODAY.

THEY PLAYED WITH HEART. I ADMIRE THEIR NEVER GIVE UP

ATTITUDE. THE PANTHERS EARNED MY RESPECT TODAY.

THEY'RE NOT OUT OF THIS RACE YET. :)

Thanks Truth, this game went the way I thought it would, hard fought and down to the wire. The Panthers played hard, Smith made some sick catches, the Def under Meeks didn't look bad, they made Turner earn every yard. I don't know how you can stop Gonzo, he reminded me of why he's going to the HOF today...unbeilievable catches by him.

Gonzo looks like a new man, we have always had trouble covering TEs under Fox, add TG and we get worked

I was a little disappointed with our D today. We allowed way too many 3rd down conversions. We also gave some really big cushions that allowed for some very easy throws. We fought hard but we can play better

No offense but you lost by 8 and a 50 yard hail mary happens 2 out of 100 plays? Take your loss like a man! You guys couldn't stop us all day except for a fumble inside the 10, and a errant throw by Matty Ice. Be happy the score was that close because anyone watching saw the beatdown!

sure man, it was total uberpwnage!