Good game, Falcons.

Big Bubba

Panthers are having trouble getting the entire squad on the same page. Last week it was their offense that lost the game, this week it was their defense. Maybe they'll get on the same page for the Cowboys game. One can only hope.

Good game Falcons, You guys earned it.

*if* the Saints keep playing the way they've played the last two weeks, The South as well as the NFC is theirs. I never thought there would be a season where I say that.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panthers are having trouble getting the entire squad on the same page. Last week it was their offense that lost the game, this week it was their defense. Maybe they'll get on the same page for the Cowboys game. One can only hope.

*if* the Saints keep playing the way they've played the last two weeks, The South as well as the NFC is theirs. I never thought there would be a season where I say that.

To bad there not playing QB's making there 1st career start every game.

once again, i'm not trying to knock the saints, but i want to see what they do when a qb isn't making his first start and against playoff teams. they're probably going to light up the bills next week and the bills won't put up much of a fight. i'm not sold on the bills D nor am i sold on trent edwards. either way the saints are playing well.

That doesn't change the fact that they've put up "close" to 100 points in the last two weeks. Who knows if they'll keep up that level of play, but right now, they're on fire.

Yeah but both Qb's threw 6 combined picks. I don't know how good the field position was though. And the Eagles fumbled a kickoff putting them in great field position

once again, i'm not trying to knock the saints, but i want to see what they do when a qb isn't making his first start and against playoff teams. they're probably going to light up the bills next week and the bills won't put up much of a fight. i'm not sold on the bills D nor am i sold on trent edwards. either way the saints are playing well.

Wasnt Philly in the NFC championship last year?

~smirks~

I want to play the Saints right now....

they beat the Lions and Eagles with a 3rd string QB, i never really thought Eagles were all that to Start with, if Dellhome doesnt give the 30 pts , Eagles are 0-2 right now....

I can not wait till week 8, there will be nothing sweeter than walking into their house on Monday Night and punching them dead in the Nose....

yea Bress is the best qb in the league right now...

But Ryan in his second yr is not far behind , didnt see the game but the highlights i did see, Eagles did not get Nasty on them ..... like i say i wanna play um.... they are not the world beaters you think they are.......

They are but those kind of fires that always get put out. Lest anyone think they will play 1st time starting QBs, or score 40 something points a game they are sadly mistaken!

48.points.on.the.Eagles.defense. Anyway you cut it, even though the Saints are a rival, that is a **** ed impressive feat.

but he plays offense and he doesn't turn the ball over a lot. his teams performs very well on offense, they usually score a lot of points and he wins games.

you can't seriously think that game would've been as lopsided as it was if he's in the game.

Sorry but i think that even if Mcnabb plays we still score 40+. Thats just IMO.

They are proven QBs who have been probowlers and comeback players of the year. Not first time starters who are clueless. You still did what you had to do no shame there, hold you heads high and enjoy your fortunes as of now!

To be honest, Delhomme, in his previous two games, did have 11 turnovers. I wouldn't use playing against him in any arguments. It should scare you guys that if he was able to put up over 300 yards on the Falcons, what might Brees or other pass heavy QB's do to the Falcons?

It's only week two though. Football is just getting started.

To be honest, Delhomme, in his previous two games, did have 11 turnovers. I wouldn't use playing against him in any arguments. It should scare you guys that if he was able to put up over 300 yards on the Falcons, what might Brees or other pass heavy QB's do to the Falcons?

It's only week two though. Football is just getting started.

i thought you knew football man ???????

dellhome was going against 8 man fronts and man covarage....

Saints dont have Dwill or JStew...

Falcons wont Play Saints like that , good lord man... you dont know ????

ask somebody.....

i thought you knew football man ???????

dellhome was going against 8 man fronts and man covarage....

Saints dont have Dwill or JStew...

Falcons wont Play Saints like that , good lord man... you dont know ????

ask somebody.....

We don't need dwill or Stewart. We have brees

U think atlantas going to just throw a defense that brees hasn't seen. Please. Learn football. Don't bring 8 bell will get his hundred

Based off of what

We just put up near 50 points on arguably the best defense in the National Football League. We're running the ball very well and are completely raping teams through the air. What are we averaging right now? 46 points per game? The NFL record for points in 2 games is 95, we've put up 93.

Don't get me wrong, the Falcons look good. But the Saints offense has looked unstoppable, and I can't see the Falcons D containing us.

We just put up near 50 points on arguably the best defense in the National Football League. We're running the ball very well and are completely raping teams through the air. What are we averaging right now? 46 points per game? The NFL record for points in 2 games is 95, we've put up 93.

Don't get me wrong, the Falcons look good. But the Saints offense has looked unstoppable, and I can't see the Falcons D containing us.

I just want to see you guys play a qb who doesn't turn the the ball over that's all i'm tryin to say