Which section kept starting the DEFENSE chant?

That was big in getting the crowd fired up a couple times. Not sure which section, but they were in the 3rd level in the corner where Roddy caught his TD.

Way to go!

He was in section 316 row 16 seat 14, two rows behind me. I have no idea how he kept his voice at the same intensity pretty much the whole game. He wasn't even drunk.

The very top of section 310 was full of panther fans (by the way, great job selling them those tickets) and tried to start their chant a few times early in the game. They got sorta loud because we were on offense and it was quiet. I picked up on the chant as it sounded like it was coming from 105 (just below and front of us) and for some reason I got a lot of help in my section.

All in all, it is nice when we can chant during their huddles! :D

The very top of section 310 was full of panther fans (by the way, great job selling them those tickets) and tried to start their chant a few times early in the game. They got sorta loud because we were on offense and it was quiet. I picked up on the chant as it sounded like it was coming from 105 (just below and front of us) and for some reason I got a lot of help in my section.

All in all, it is nice when we can chant during their huddles! :D

pack-of-panties.jpg

I started it a couple times. The guys behind me also started it a couple times. My throat hurts from yelling so loud. I was in Section 301. There was a fight between a Panties fan and a Falcons fan to the left of me. Anyone see that? I also saw the group of panties fans in the very top row to the left of me. GO FALCONS!!!