Roddy White

falconfan82

I dont mind it. Roddy is going to have games where he puts up 150.. Right now Ryan and Tony G got the mojo going,. Ryan is also spreading the ball around to Booker , Jenkins and the backs. I didnt think White would be as productive but his presence is huge on the outside so S cant come on top of Tony G.

were balanced on offense

roddy will get it going. i'm not worried about him in the slightest bit. 1- he has 11 catches, which means he's getting open. we just haven't thrown it deep to him a bunch. 2- the last two years he's started off like this and then in game 3's he's put up 100 yd 1 TD games. 3- we have tony g who's going to make some big plays and get open so roddy won't get as many looks.

i'm pretty sure he had 6 catches at this time last year. i think when we get the run game going a little more we'll start going deep which means his ypc will go up. he didn't seem like he cared to me. tony scored the TD and roddy nearly hurt himself jumping all over him celebrating lol.