THE TRUTH ABOUT SAINT FANS

REV.2000

Some Saint fans are knowledgeable football fans. But there is a majority of'em

that are pitiful. And these that I speak of they know who they are. Read the

posts to this thread, they'll give themselves away. I say they are pitiful because

they seek our approval. What we say and think of them means everything to them.

Where as Falcons fans could care less .. what they think about us. When they win

a game .... they run to our message board, as if to say, "Look what we did!" They

act as if we're their BIG BROTHER. And they seek approval from BIG BROTHER.

And when BIG BROTHER scoffs them, their feelings are deeply hurt.

Maybe we are their BIG BROTHER. Sometimes I wonder if these guys have been

banned from the Saint board. Then again their probably here because we pay'em

more attention here than they can get over there. Ok .. BIG BROTHER will pay you

some attention : You've done well little bro'. BIG BROTHER is proud of'ya. But you

need to know .... when the time come .... I"m going to spank that tail like only a

BIG BROTHER can.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Lol, what's that on the line?

211_kleenex.jpg

Score one for Rev, just what the doctor ordered! :lol::lol::lol:

Like shooting ducks in a barrel, Rev. :lol:

Say Joe, I meant to tell you that those nachos in the gameday recipe thread were a real winner. Great compliment to the game B)

Glad I could help, they're a favorite at my gatherings ^_^

Had to catch the game at a sports bar here in ATL, LOADED with Philly fans. By the end they were chanting "KA-TRIN-A." Utterly defeated :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
LITTLE BRO' .... DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THAT GUN?

I DIDN'T THINK YOU KNEW, REMEMBER THIS: THAT GUN IS

CALLED ....... "A SAINT SPECIAL" :lol:

As opposed to the "Super Saint Special" which is the same model weapon with a little bulkier barrel and a picture of Reggie Bush on the grip. Only the REAL Homer Saint fans carry them. ;)

what the **** do we need backwards guns and tissue papers for? we've beat playoff teams back to back at home. we're on top of the division, we've won 5 straight home games, we're 9-1 at home since our HC has been hired, our qb and hc are 13-5 w-l. saints fans are the ones talking about sophomore slumps, 370 curses and fluke seasons all offseason and now our team has performed, and performed quite well i might add, so far.

most falcon fans are just sitting back watching our team win and taking it in stride. saints fans are starting to get used to winning again and they're acting like us at the beginning of last season. we'll see what the outcome is though.

what the **** do we need backwards guns and tissue papers for? we've beat playoff teams back to back at home. we're on top of the division, we've won 5 straight home games, we're 9-1 at home since our HC has been hired, our qb and hc are 13-5 w-l. saints fans are the ones talking about sophomore slumps, 370 curses and fluke seasons all offseason and now our team has performed, and performed quite well i might add, so far.

most falcon fans are just sitting back watching our team win and taking it in stride. saints fans are starting to get used to winning again and they're acting like us at the beginning of last season. we'll see what the outcome is though.

Psst... Boss... I think you're in the wrong thread ;)

all hate aside, Saints fans have a reason to be pumped, so do we....

should be intresting to see how our 2 powerhouses handle each other when the time comes.....

RIGHT NOW ... WHAT THE SAINTS FANS SEEK AND NEED THE MOST ..... IS

ACKNOWLEDGMENT FROM THEIR BIG BROTHER ....... US!