This board is getting ridiculous with the pessimism...

falconphanatic

I come on here to hope to see people celebrating a Falcons victory against a tough division rival that ALOT of people picked to win the division and all i see is how we gave up to many yards and Peria Jerry is injury prone and we should have drafted somebody else. Its ridiculous people!! We are 2-0. 2-0!!!! This place sounds like a bunch of old bitchy battalacs after they caught the preacher taking money from the offering plate. Can NOTHING make you people happy? Maybe if we start losing a few games, you folks will get in a better mood because you will actually have something to ***** about.GEEEEEEZZZZZ!!

I come on here to hope to see people celebrating a Falcons victory against a tough division rival that ALOT of people picked to win the division and all i see is how we gave up to many yards and Peria Jerry is injury prone and we should have drafted somebody else. Its ridiculous people!! We are 2-0. 2-0!!!! This place sounds like a bunch of old bitchy battalacs after they caught the preacher taking money from the offering plate. Can NOTHING make you people happy? Maybe if we start losing a few games, you folks will get in a better mood because you will actually have something to ***** about.GEEEEEEZZZZZ!!

No matter what, you are gonna have people complaining. We could win the superbowl and people will find something to BIT*H about!!

I blame Madden and Fantasy Football-people seem to think every win is supposed to be 35-0 every week.. Carolina didn't lose back to back games all season last year so I can't figure out why some expected CAR to come in and lay down for us. Parity is at an insane level in the NFL these days, so I'll take ANY win no matter how "ugly".

Its every thread...you have to weed through the crap to get to something legitimate. Its just an inane amount of crap thats the problem.

If people would let guys state their concerns without attacking them, it would die down. People have concerns and want the team to strive for perfection and attacking them isn't going to stop it.

I havent been on this board in a long long time. I signed on today to see how estatic the fans would be, and really surprised myself at how much "we could have" "we should have" stuff wow. I am just shocked!!

Just enjoy the ride 2-0 is 2-0, and this is not college, no need for "style" wins.