My Biggest Complain About Mularky From Last Year is Back

Dharma Initiative

This game got too close for comfort at the end. I know some will say 'yeah but we still one, blah blah' but we could have easily lost because of the running on first and second downs against a stacked box.

This is gonna lose a game or two for us, there is nothing wrong with going for another score. Just because you're ahead doesn't mean you'll stay ahead.

This game got too close for comfort at the end. I know some will say 'yeah but we still one, blah blah' but we could have easily lost because of the running on first and second downs against a stacked box.

This is gonna lose a game or two for us, there is nothing wrong with going for another score. Just because you're ahead doesn't mean you'll stay ahead.

Stop whining. They put up 28 points.

Man I don't know if we watched the same game. We killed them in time of possession and I think that was the key to the game. We weren't getting any pressure on jake delhomo all day so we have to just hold on to the ball and play keep away. Coach used some motion today but not near like he did against Miami.

I want more motion and two running backs on the field at the same time and not a wildcat formation. I know Norwood was out, but I want Norwood and Turner on the field at the same time with like Norwood in the slot and going in motion.

Yeah, let's take chances downfield. That not only has a lower percentage of success, but it can stop the clock to increase the chances that the other team comes back. Remember: three things can happen when you pass the ball, only one of them is good.

I'll take Mularkey and the win, but thanks for the other perspective.

Yeah, let's take chances downfield. That not only has a lower percentage of success, but it can stop the clock to increase the chances that the other team comes back. Remember: three things can happen when you pass the ball, only one of them is good.

I'll take Mularkey and the win, but thanks for the other perspective.

Dink and dunk passes. When they stack the box it works pretty well.

Dink and dunk passes. When they stack the box it works pretty well.

Yep, and as soon as they started that crap, then you would be on here going "what was mularkey thinking throwing the ball in that situation?". Mularkey has been coaching in the NFL for 16 years now, or roughly 16 years longer than you. I think I will take my chances with him, thank you.

Besides, they are 2-0. Can you not just be happy about that?

He kind of reminds me of Dan Reeves with his play calling

Yep, and as soon as they started that crap, then you would be on here going "what was mularkey thinking throwing the ball in that situation?". Mularkey has been coaching in the NFL for 16 years now, or roughly 16 years longer than you. I think I will take my chances with him, thank you.

Besides, they are 2-0. Can you not just be happy about that?

I have been talking about the Falcons for years longer than Mularky, so I will take my chances with myself. Thanks.

My complaint was he waited to long to try to run the ball.

Your complaint is probably he stopped passing the ball.

You have to run to win. Especially us. We are like 3-5 under Mularkey when we couldn't run. This ain't Madden Football. This is The NFL.

Mularkey is off to a good start. 2-0 and 26 ppg. Against two 2008 playoff teams with decent defenses. Not bad.

and, if when the Falcons got the ball back with 6 plus minutes to go, they had run for two first downs, the game is over.

Falcon's are 13-5 playing this way, until the defense improves and Ryan has a little more seasoning, they're going to continue to play that way.