How Was the Crowd Today?

FalcD56

The crowd was lame for the most part. Once again people did not start rolling in until most of the 1st quarter was over. Most still don't understand that you need to get loud while the other team is huddling. And many left before the game was over.

It did have it's moments, but for the most part a lot of our fans are just not in touch with being the 12th man.

The crowd was lame for the most part. Once again people did not start rolling in until most of the 1st quarter was over. Most still don't understand that you need to get loud while the other team is huddling. And many left before the game was over.

It did have it's moments, but for the most part a lot of our fans are just not in touch with being the 12th man.

Were you at the ga dome? It seemed loud as **** to me, easily the best this season so far. I don't have a voice left.

Or the 11th man on one play :ph34r:

Yes, and this game does not compare to past games. It was loud at times, but it was not consistently loud. What is up with all the early departures?

I said this year.. I don't know why a lot of people leave early, I guess to beat traffic. Theres nothign you can do about it, no point in complaining about it. I didn't leave until triple 0's hit the scoreboard.

Much better than last week! Where ever that "Defend the Dome" thing was launched from, I think it payed off. I had my section rocking on nearly ever play although it did get tough late as many started to leave. I started shouting, "Don't leave, we gotta party!"

Didn't work though, Marta Is winning but I wont give up the fight! Good thing they didn't get a TD there at the end cause it might have gotten ugly with the Fans gone B) Another reason I stay till the end just in case it hits OVERTIME B)

Should the Falcons come back to town 3-0, you just might see it finnaly get loud :D

It was slow to start, but they seemed to rev up after a while. I actually liked the fact that people got loud on 4th down. They haven't done that at the Dome for years.

More Energy, More Noise, More Penaltys.:)

I guess I am spoiled by college crowds, but the crowd wasn't that loud. I remember the 4th down for Carolina they got very, very loud. Otherwise it will kinda loud.

Oh well I did my part.

I did my part as well :D as it was a lot better than last week and yes there is room for improvement B) Thats about the only thing I like about the college game, school spirit,

We need some more Falcons spirit!

I saw more than one actually, and a saints fan in a reggie bush jersey, guess he was scouting.....

Completely baffles me.

A guy in a steelers jersey...a lady in a chiefs jersey for a player that doesnt even play for them anymore (McBride)...I dont get wearing another teams jersey to a totally different game...my only thought is that someone is tryin to rep their team but has the opportunity to go to a live game? if that were me id wear my jersey to the bar to watch MY team!

My voice is sooooo hoarse....its a great feeling! I did my part today! :D (well except the rain did put a damper my tailgating visits :( )

You can hear a difference on 3rd downs, but it could be soooo much better. The 4th down before the int. was an indication of how it should be every dayum time the opponent has the ball.

GO FALCONS ! ! ! !

It will get there, the better and more consistent the falcons are the more the fan base will respond.

Not every fan is as obsessed as we are :/

Loud at times, but many of our fans are still pretty lame.. don't come in until end of 1st quarter and leave at beginning of 4th. I don't understand the point of paying all that money for tickets if you're only coming for like 30 minutes of entertainment.

It's all the companies that give them tickets.

I'd almost rather have the stadium not at capacity with the real fans than having companies buy the remaining tickets and giving them to people sitting there like it's a movie theater.

I said this year.. I don't know why a lot of people leave early, I guess to beat traffic. Theres nothign you can do about it, no point in complaining about it. I didn't leave until triple 0's hit the scoreboard.

I didn't leave till the ref review the last play and coach smith's post game press conference

Loud at times, but many of our fans are still pretty lame.. don't come in until end of 1st quarter and leave at beginning of 4th. I don't understand the point of paying all that money for tickets if you're only coming for like 30 minutes of entertainment.

I was loud till the end of the 1st quarter and my voice is gone. I lose my voice easily