I'm pretty satisfied with my team.

Fleur de Brees

I don't EVEN feel like gloating, we played so well. The 2009 Saints seem to have ironed out some of the problems that plagued us in previous years. Like miscues on O (one highlight reel tipped INT by a LB, great play. Other than that: solid), allowing free reign on our DBs, regardless of D&D (one huge play on the first pass versus busted coverage, a ton of garbage time yards, otherwise did their job) and the inability to grind out the tough yards when needed (total 180 here).

Special teams gave up a huge return, but they also nabbed a turnover that our offense immediatley turned into 7 points, and overall looked much improved from last week. Kicking game is looking great. MJ may not break into the SR at CB, since Greer is freaking good and Porter is solid, but he's quickly making a big impact on ST.

Mainly, I like that we looked good on the road against a perennial NFC powerhouse. McNabb's absense made a definite impact, but the game we brought made victory an eventuality IMO, though I'm sure it would've been closer if #5 started. We dictated the pace of the game against probably the best D in the conference, instead of having to keep pace with whoever was abusing Jason David and Kevin K. That is a marked improvement, and it's about time. B)

WHATS REALLY PUZZUL'IN ME RIGHT NOW IS:

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO SAY WHEN WE

KNOCK OFF THE PATS THIS SUNDAY.

THEY CAN'T USE THE OLE' "Well .. you didn't play nobody :lol:

I hate to tell'ya ..... ATLANTA WINS THIS ONE TOO!!

if you actually look at how the Patriots have played this season, why would they be favored to win. unless the Patriots make some drastic changes, today was just the first of several losses for them

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I don't EVEN feel like gloating, we played so well. The 2009 Saints seem to have ironed out some of the problems that plagued us in previous years. Like miscues on O (one highlight reel tipped INT by a LB, great play. Other than that: solid), allowing free reign on our DBs, regardless of D&D (one huge play on the first pass versus busted coverage, a ton of garbage time yards, otherwise did their job) and the inability to grind out the tough yards when needed (total 180 here).

Special teams gave up a huge return, but they also nabbed a turnover that our offense immediatley turned into 7 points, and overall looked much improved from last week. Kicking game is looking great. MJ may not break into the SR at CB, since Greer is freaking good and Porter is solid, but he's quickly making a big impact on ST.

Mainly, I like that we looked good on the road against a perennial NFC powerhouse. McNabb's absense made a definite impact, but the game we brought made victory an eventuality IMO, though I'm sure it would've been closer if #5 started. We dictated the pace of the game against probably the best D in the conference, instead of having to keep pace with whoever was abusing Jason David and Kevin K. That is a marked improvement, and it's about time. B)

I can't blame you. At this point you should feel very, very good about where ya'll are at.

I didn't see the game except for a few highlights but it looked like you all handled what was considered one of the better teams in the NFC.

if you actually look at how the Patriots have played this season, why would they be favored to win. unless the Patriots make some drastic changes, today was just the first of several losses for them

DAGO, YOU'RE A RATIONAL GUY, I LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU.

BUT ME .... I'D OF STILL SAID IT IF THEY WON TODAY, EVEN

IF THEY WERE THE PATS OF OLD ..... cause we ain't the Falcons of old. B)

The Saints are look'in good. There must be a showdown.

Keep your ammo dry .... cause we will. :)

I can't blame you. At this point you should feel very, very good about where ya'll are at.

I didn't see the game except for a few highlights but it looked like you all handled what was considered one of the better teams in the NFC.

yes they did and i am doing my best to remind myself that it's only week 2 :lol:

still i gotta shake my head at the fools on here who are downplaying who the Saints have played.

what part of 46.5 points per game do they not understand? did everyone hang that many points on Detroit last year when they were winless? how many times has that been done to the Eagles before? this isnt the first time McNabb has been out and I don't recall it resulting in giving up 48 points before

DAGO, YOU'RE A RATIONAL GUY, I LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU.

BUT ME .... I'D OF STILL SAID IT IF THEY WON TODAY, EVEN

IF THEY WERE THE PATS OF OLD ..... cause we ain't the Falcons of old. B)

i agree that this isnt the same Falcons team....its just that i am in shock about how pathetic the pats are so far this year

Brady looks tentative imo? I watched many of their plays today and he just doesn't look the same? It amazes me how much an injury gets in a guys head. He is healthy but in the back of his mind he is still thinking about the knee. From what i've seen of them in two games their pass protection has not been that great? That will be a key for the Falcons next week. I expect a tough game up there on the road.

I fully expect you guys to beat them next week.

i agree that this isnt the same Falcons team....its just that i am in shock about how pathetic the pats are so far this year

EVERYTHING COMES TO AN END. WHEN I STARTED WATCHING PRO FOOTBALL

AS A KID IN THE 50's THE POWER HOUSES WERE THE CLEVLAND BROWNS, NY

GIANTS AND THE EAGLES, AND THE BALTIMORE COLTS. THESE TEAMS WON THE

CHAMPIONSHIPS YEAR AFTER YEAR. THE BALANCE OF POWER HAS SHIFTED.

WHILE MANY TEAMS WERE LAUGHING AT THE ATLANTA AND NEW ORLEANS

FRANCHISES. WE WERE QUIETLY PICKING UP PIECES. NOTHING STAYS THE

SAME. THE PATS GOT BY LETTING GREAT PLAYERS GO ..... IT'S CAUGHT UP

TO THEM NOW. BUT YOU GOT TO ADMIT ...... THEY HAD IT GOING ON FOR A

WHILE.......... BUT IT'S ALL OVER NOW. :rolleyes:

I dont want to sleep on the Pats, but unless they wake up the Saints will be facing stiffer competition over the next two weeks. We have the two teams that have outplayed them thus far in the Bills and then the Jets

As for the Falcons, all of a sudden that 49ers game is looking a good bit more difficult than the Pats game