Why we love Harvey Dahl

JOEinPHX

Sure, he got called for a drive-killing personal foul, but how can you not love a guy who manages to plant his cleats in an opponents cod without looking? And while I'm on the subject, how could a ref even see it, let alone throw the flag? This probably should have been a zebra rant since they managed to spot this but didn't flag Steve Smith for the bulldog on Houston after the interception, two yards out of bounds and two seconds after the play was over.

He got pushed back into him as he tried to break up a scuffle. No penalty should have ever been called. I also loved how the announcers blamed Dahl for a tackle on Turner for a loss when actually he blocked the guy and then passed him to Clabo so he could get the blitzer and Clabo did not even touch him he lunged but did not even slow him down.

**** Harvey Dahl. I hear how Carolina is full of cheap shot artists after the hit on McNabb, then this happens. There's a difference between mean and completely classless.

yep you would know. You got given a TD, and still got beat just go back to the Panties board and cry with the rest of you fans.

He got pushed back into him as he tried to break up a scuffle. No penalty should have ever been called. I also loved how the announcers blamed Dahl for a tackle on Turner for a loss when actually he blocked the guy and then passed him to Clabo so he could get the blitzer and Clabo did not even touch him he lunged but did not even slow him down.

The announcers were clueless all game.

yep you would know. You got given a TD, and still got beat just go back to the Panties board and cry with the rest of you fans.

The ref went into the booth, replayed it over and over, talked it over with the other officials, and made the correct call. ***** about it all you want.

The announcers were clueless all game.

The ref went into the booth, replayed it over and over, talked it over with the other officials, and made the correct call. ***** about it all you want.

I am not the one bitching. I am on here with fellow Falcons celibrating a win and then some panties fan comes on here bitching calling our player classless when it was one of your players trying to start something and then pushed Dahl back into the other player. Karma. Panther is in the wrong panther gets hurt in the nuts.

If that had been a Falcons TD, I would have thanked them, but still disagreed with the call. They got it wrong.

exactly he never made a second move and NEVER had control. It was a bad call but we still won so who cares now.

bottom line JK no one on here is going to agree with you on here. Why are you even here. To be here after you lost = Troll